so...

"He's so cute i think i'm gonna die" Soonyoung squeals and hits Jihoon's back. "Yes, do me a favor and perish." "Love you too, hoonie~" Jihoon rolls his eyes in response, too tired to deal with soonyoungs shit right now. After a few more minutes of silence referring to how Jihoon stopped talking to soon, he chuckles and pokes his best friend out of his daydreaming state. "If you wanna know him so bad go talk to him!" Soonyoung gasps "I would never do that! Thats like asking to lick Satans chest" "Soonyoung that made no sense what so ever-" "Fuck hes coming this way what do i do?!" Jihoon facepalms "I don't fucking now- how about you act normal?" Soonyoung aggressivley shakes his head and slips under table "Soonyoung you fuck- Hi Woo.." Soonyoung tries peering from under the table to look at his crus- to look at the handsome man named Wonwoo.

After a good thirty minutes (that were actually three minutes but of course kwon only trusts himself) Soonyoung pops from under the table and flushes bright red when he realizes how stupid he looked. "You are so dumb i want a new best friend" He frowns at Jihoons words before smiling brightly "People don't like you so you are stuck with me!!~" The younger just huffed "Okay whatever" Soonyoung squirms in his seat "So... What did Wonwoo say?" Jihoon hands Soonyoung a post-it note folded up "Wonwoo said to look at this when you get home, he is currently staring at you so seriously don't open it"

Soonyoung glances over to where wonwoo is sitting and blushes as wonwoo gives him a small smile. Soonyoung shyly waves back and sticks the note in his pocket "Okay.." . Jihoon watches the whole thing and scowls, how come he can't get someone to do that for him? "Its because you push everyone away hoonie" Soonyoung chirps from besides him making the older male choke on his spit. of fucking course he had to say that outloud.

anygays this ^^ was gonna be smthing i was gonna publish but uh... i just didnt like it sorry 

yeah so that note thingy i was gonna do is smthing im now not gonna do oops!!

if you enjoy it thanks!!

if u wanna take this and do smthing with it pls tell me!! i would love to read it <3

thanks yall 

have a nice day/night mwah!!