"Ich kann nicht, ich kann nicht, ich kann nicht, ich-ich kann nicht!" he cried, falling to his knees beside him. He held the bars of the stretcher as he shakily sobbed. Dominic felt tears come to his eyes as he saw his beloved break down in front of him. He let go and placed his hand on the males head, sliding down to his cheek, caressing his thumb against the fabric.

     "It's time to calm down." He choked out. Watching as the male rose his head to look him in the eyes. Marius removed his headgear, his brown eyes welled with tears and sorrow.

     "D-dom...I'm sorry.." he whimpered, knowing Dominic wouldn't be able to hear him over the background noise of the helicopter, hoping the other would get the memo. Which he did, he gave the poor male a small smile and a shake of his head, pulling him by the collar of his hoodie.

     "Don't be sorry, nobody is perfect." He grunted into his ear, causing the other to shiver and smile. Marius pulled back with a nod, looking over the parts of his face that are visible and seeing all the dirty marks from the attack. He then gently removed Dominic's headgear, staring into his eyes.

     "You're dirty." He stated, looking him over.

     "It's called hard work." He shot back, smirking triumphantly. Marius rolled his eyes, lips curling into a small smile. His eyes wandered down to his slightly chapped lips, making him lick his own. His cheeks growing a tint of pink. Dominic cleared his throat, raising a brow but didn't get a response.

     He yanked on his friend's sleeve, their eyes snapping to gaze at his. Dominick swallowed a lump in his throat, opening his mouth to say something but closing it in embarrassment, feeling small under Marius's gaze. He flinched at the feeling of a hand gliding over his bare stomach—his shirt having to be removed due to limitations during the procedure— watching it's every move. His face flushed red, Marius's hand stopping over his heart.

     "Mari..?" He questioned, not getting a response again. The younger flinched, looking up into the older's eyes once again. He shook his head, taking his hand back.

     "We're almost there..." he mumbled, sitting down.

———— 3 Days later ————

     "Dom?!" He shouted, knocking on his best friend's door, popcorn box in hand. He couldn't stay still for a second, the new call of duty 4 came out and he was ecstatic to watch Dominic play it. They've both been waiting forever for it to come out, being the game nerds they are.

     "coming." He said, opening the door and looking up at the taller with a straight face—like always—.

     "I got popcorn!" Marius cheered, giving his best friend a toothy smile. Dominic only nodded, stepping aside to let him in.

     "How's your wound?" He asked, looking over at the shorter male, who only gave a nod and mumbled a quiet "better".

     "Can I see?" Marius asked, to which the other complied to, lifting his shirt up a bit and looking at the healed hole himself. The taller got down on his knees, running his fingers over the scar, making the smaller shiver and let out a shaky breath.

     "...Can you feel it..?" Marius asked hesitantly, who received a hesitant shrug from the other.

     "lil bit...kinda feels weird..." he mumbled again, biting his lip when he felt the fingers gliding over the scar again, holding back a whimper. "very weird." He concluded.

     "Oh.." was all Marius had to say, blushing at the other's reactions, looking up at him shyly. Their eyes lock, a blush forming on Marius's face too, flinching when Dominic put his hand on his cheek, memories flooding back into his head.

     "D-Dominic..." he whispered, leaning into the other's hand and closing his eyes out of embarrassment, his blush deepening. He heard movements, knowing Dominic squat down to his level. Time froze for him, taking shallow breaths and letting out a whimper when we felt a hand on his waist, mind clouded with embarrassment and confusion.

     "Du bist entzückende Liebe..." Dominic whispered, the other freezing in shock. He felt him shaking in his grasp, his eyes shut tightly. The corner of his mouth curled into a small smirk, looking at his embarrassed other half.

     "D-Dominic..? W-why..?" Was all Marius could muster, looking up at the other nervously. Dominic smiled, letting out a small laugh.

     "Everyone knew you liked me since the start, Liebe." He said leaning in, giving the other a smirk. "I've loved you since the beginning" he mumbled, pressing his lips against the other male. Marius wrapped his arms around his neck, tears streaming down his cheeks. It was unbelievable for him, his partner, his best friend, shared the same feelings that are frequently shamed upon in today's society.

"I-I'm so happy dom! I-I've been so s-scared that you'd never love me the way I loved you! I-I've spent so many night c-crying and wishing I could h-hold you!" He hiccuped uncontrollably, sniffling and shaking. Dominic 'awww'd, sitting down on the floor and pulling the other into his lap. His thumb wiped away his tears, smiling genuinely.

"I'm so sorry my Liebe...We share the same problems. I wish I could've done this sooner for you." He cooed, running his fingers gently up Marius's throat, earning a strangled moan and a tight grip on his shirt.

"But now you're mine...I'm never letting you go mari, I promise. I'll protect you." he whispered, pulling the other's chin back down to kiss him. Marius latched onto his lover, desperately kissing him, whimpering as their make out session continued. They pulled away from each other minutes later, Marius panting and whimpering, cuddling into the other operator's chest. Dominic held him protectively as he rubbed small circles onto his back, whispering sweet nothings into his newly claimed lover's ears.

All it took was a shot to the stomach and a video game...love really is something.

————————
I love these two please I can't I just can't.
I CANT!
THEY'RE PERFECT.
Requests?
Also I'm a fast typer so I'm sorry for any mistakes.

Yeet