I heard footsteps coming closer to my door when finally my door opened and in comes Maddison.

I cross my arms and she half smiles "Don't smile. Where did you go? You're being super sketchy these last two days"

"I'm sorry. I went downstairs to call my mom and let her know i wouldn't be home til late tonight."

"Oh. Alright." i look to the floor. You look gorgeous by the way" she tells me. "Now will you help me get into my dress?"

We both walk over to the bed where her dress was at laying. She slips it on and i zip it up for her. She had already painted her nails white and picked out a pair of my heels. She went into the bathroom and came out 15 minutes later with the cutes hair i've ever seen her wear.

She doesn't do much with her hair even thought she was blessed with gorgeous long, healthy, blonde hair

She doesn't do much with her hair even thought she was blessed with gorgeous long, healthy, blonde hair. She usually just brushes it and leaves it however it lays.

¥¥¥

Everyone was done getting ready, we meet downstairs. I was finally able to see Harley's tux which was a little lack luster for my taste but he did meet all the requirements i proposed.

"You both look very handsome" i straighten out Mitchell's tie

"Same for you Smellie" Mitchell grins.

"Alright. We have to get out of here" my dad says as it's already 5:42pm. "We're already late"

We had two drivers because of our lengthy family and the plus one i decided to take. We took the finest black cars we could get our hands on and we all went our separate ways. Maddison, Harley, and me went into the shiny black Lamborghini while Mitchell, Alina and dad went into the slick black Audi.

We made our way to the large open hotel the event was hosted at every year after a little over 45 minutes luckily. The driver came over to my door and opened it quickly followed by the back seat door.