Skulduggery Pleasant Spoof: When Skulduggery Pleasant Meets Angry Birds

Skulduggery Pleasant Spoof: When Skulduggery Discovers Angry Birds

Valkyrie Cain and Skulduggery Pleasant were on an eight hour drive to their next case, and Valkyrie got bored so she took out her phone and started to play Angry Birds.

What’s that? Asked Skulduggery.

Angry Birds, replied Valkyrie.

What’s Angry Bird’s?

You don’t know about Angry Birds?

Skulduggery shook his head.

Angry Birds is about some birds who are angry.

Why are they angry?

Because some pigs stole their eggs.

Why did the pigs steal their eggs? Aren’t they happy with their slop?

Apparently not.

Can I play?

WHAT?!?! SKULDUGGERY YOU’RE DRIVING!!!

So?

SO?! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!

Well…… if you’re dead you can’t stop me from playing on your phone.

I might even look at your personal videos and pictures. Valkyrie stared at him in shock.

Valkyrie growled and said if you do that, I swear I will come back from the dead and kick your butt personaly.

I would like to see you try.

Suddenly Skulduggery swerved right into the path of another vehicle as if he was going to hit it, then swerved back onto the right lane. He started to laugh when he saw Valkyries terrified face.

You know, Valkyrie said as Skulduggery stopped laughing, there is a way to play Angry Birds without endangering the life of your partner.

Really?

Yeah, you go to the App Store and buy it.

What’s the App Store?

Valkyrie explained what the app store was.

Ooohhhh…… Skulduggery said obviously intrigued. I want to buy it right now. He said as he pulled over to the side of the road.

Valkyrie face palmed. Skulduggery, don’t you think we should keep driving? It’s already one’o clock in the afternoon, and there is still a seven hour drive left.