"Will you two stop?" Anti shouted. He was holding the bridge of his nose. He was clearly annoyed. I nodded politely. I glanced at Dark to see that he was shooting daggers at Anti. Anti rolled his eyes at Dark's annoyance.

A cloud of blue smoke appeared next to the table. Die emerged from the smoke and sat at the table.

"What is yer excuse?" Anti laughed.

"I was researching something." Die said. His eyes glanced at me and then back to Anti.

"Alright, since everyone is here, I have some news." Dark began. He stood up and smiled. "Since (Y/N) needs to prove her innocence, I will have her work on the case. Since she is human and can't be trusted to make good observations, you two will work with her." Dark smiled. I would have laughed, but he insulted my intelligence.

"So we will be working with the lass to prove whether or not she's a killer?" Anti asked.

"Yes." Dark said bluntly.

"Are you serious?" Anti laughed. "I really like you, lass. I really do, but you can't kill a man. Let alone a powerful demon." Anti's laugh grew uncontrollable.

"Anti, that man you speak of, bought me. He owned me. He beat me. He worked me. I wasn't fed. I wasn't paid." My voice shook from the painful memories. "I could have killed him. It could have been me. I had a motive. Power isn't everything. Sometimes, it's revenge." I looked Anti in the eyes. Die and Dark went quiet. I was still trembling. By the time my mind caught up with my words, it was too late. I already looked like the killer.

Well, every accused killer in Hell just applauded me for my stupidity!

"Lass, I am sor-" Anti tried to speak, but Die cut him off.

"Perhaps, we should evaluate the body first." Die said quickly to Dark. Dark opened his mouth to speak.

"Yes, actually. A proper evaluation of the body could prove whether or not the killer was demon or human." I said quickly. The three men turned their attention to me, once again.

"Alright, you all should get on that." Dark replied.

"But she hasn't ate yet!" Anti yelled.

"Why does it matter whether or not I have ate? Shouldn't you guys eat?" I asked. They turned to me again. This time with a look saying that I was stupid.

"Demons consume souls. We don't eat food." Die replied. Dark kicked Die from under the table. "But we just love how food tastes." Die gave a fake smile.

"So how often to do you guys need souls?" I asked. The waiters brought out the food. It was eggs, fruits, and pancakes. You quickly grabbed a pancake and took a bite. Dark laughed at your eagerness.

"It depends on the power of the soul." Dark said as he grabbed some eggs.

"How do you know how powerful a soul is?" I asked taking another bite.

"We can see and sense it." Anti said. He had some eggs on his plate.

"How powerful is my soul?" I asked slowly. The boys grew quiet. They shot each other glances of panic.

"Your soul is, um," Dark tried to explain.

"Your soul is weak as shit. Nobody would want it." Anti said. Dark and Die watched my expression.

"Oh, wow." I put on a mask to hide my obvious pain and confusion. I have a weak soul. Who cares? Guess that means I will die soon.

Dark and Anti exchanged concerned looks. Die looked at me with pity and sorrow. Shit. Completely forgot about the whole mindreading stuff.