Damon looked down at his phone with the quirk of his eyebrow. Why did she hang up like that? She sounded a little freaked out. He thought. He ordered another drink when he heard his phone ding. 'Order a peach cobbler. That's Jenna's favorite. Maybe then you'll get on her good graces. - Allison' She texted him. He quickly waved a girl over to him and she put on a flirty smile. "What can I get ya?" She asked him as she batted her eyelashes. "Peach Cobbler." He smiled back. The girl leaned forward over the bar and her smile grew. "Anything for you." She told him. 

Damon's smile grew and he leaned forward resting his arms over the bar as he stared into her eyes. "I'll take it for free." He compelled. "You know what?" "What?" He asked with a smirk. "It's on the house." She told him with a blank stare as she walked away to get him his free cobbler.

" She told him with a blank stare as she walked away to get him his free cobbler

Allison walked into the Grill and saw Damon sitting at the bar downing a drink. She was about to walk over to him when she noticed Elena sitting at a table with a huge book. "Elena? What are you doing here? And what are you reading?" Allison asked with a look of disgust as she walked over to her, sat down and ate a chip. Elena looked up and sighed a little frustrated. "I found this book at Duke. It's got information about Katherine, so I just wanted to see what I could find out." "God. A whole book about that bitch? Can't imagine it's a good read." Allison said making Elena roll her eyes. Elena jumped suddenly when Damon popped up beside Allison. 

"Actually, I found the book." Damon corrected her as he turned to Allison who didn't seem faced by his sudden appearance. "I thought you were meeting me here?" Allison rolled her eyes and opened her mouth to say something, but before she could, Elena asked. "What do you want?" "Well, I heard you spouting lies about who found the book and wanted that clarified." Damon said as he looked to Elena. "Also I came to hang out with my bestie." He added sitting down and wrapping an arm around Allison's shoulder.  

Elena glared at him and got up as she started to pack up her stuff. "Where are you going?" Allison asked. "I made myself clear to Damon last night. I want nothing to do with him." She said in anger. Damon rolled his eyes and looked to Elena. "Oh, stop being over-dramatic. I apologized." Elena's glare deepened. "You killed my brother. It takes more than an apology." Elena told him as she started to walk away. "Okay, we'll see you at Jenna's Barbecue." He said in a nonchalant manner as he took a chip out of Allison's hand and ate it." "You should watch your figure." He joked making Allison punch him in the arm before grabbing a handful of chips and shoving them into her mouth.  

Elena stopped abruptly and turned around. She looked at him before glaring at Allison. "You told him about the barbecue? Allison what the hell?" She accused, throwing her arms up. Allison got up from her seat and glared right back at Elena. "I didn't tell him anything, Elena. Don't start making accusations. I really don't need your petty drama right now." Allison said as she stalked over to the bar and ordered a drink.

Elena watched her friend walk off and sighed before looking back to Damon who was glaring at her. "How did you know about Jenna's barbecue?" Elena asked him. "It was my idea." He told her. "Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Ric to tell Jenna and..." "Does Jenna know that you're going to be there because she's not exactly a fan of yours." Elena told him.