Intro (EDITED AGAIN!!!! HAVE TO REREAD!! Sorry)

I did change something major so, you have to reread the chapters I uploaded. Sorry, this is the last time! ~Skippy

Draco's pov:

Hi, my name is Draco Lucius Malfoy and for as long as I can remember always had one person always by my side. His name is Harry James Potter and his family. Here's the back story, my parents, Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy, are friends with Harry's parents, Lily and James Potter. Our mother's have been best friends since before the term even existed.

Harry and I have been in eachother's lives since before our lives even started. I was born on June 5th, 2003 and a mouth later Harry was born on July 31st. Immediately our mothers had us met the next day, even though we don't remember, our mothers said that we've been best friends since. We were basically raised like twins, we spent every day of our lives together.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, a year later, Harry had a little sister. Her name is Y/n Lilian Potter, we call her Lily for short because she looks like her mother, but he has her father's eyes. She's like my second best friend, I never actually saw her as a sister though, I mean we're close and all but I never saw her as a sister like I saw Harry as my brother. Let me take you through the years from what I remember.

4-years-old: I moved from Britain to America with Harry and his family. We moved into houses in the same neighborhood. We were so close to them that I could walk to Harry's house in a minute. We found out that a lot of other British families lived in that neighborhood. We made friends with the Weasleys and Grangers really fast. Y/n even made here first and best friend, Hermione Granger, and made another friend, Ginny Weasley. Harry and I made friends with the Weasley boys, Fred and George (they're twins) and Ron Weasley. We actually really like America, a lot. And Harry's dad got a job as a police officer on the investigation team, he found out about this gang called the deatheaters and their leader, Tom Riddle.

5-years-old: It was Christmas we were spending with the Potter's, like always. Harry and I both got baseball gear while Y/n got gymnastic and tap dancing lessons. Harry and I played in the back while Y/n cheered for us on the side. Harry accidentally slid on base incorrectly and broke his leg, but I made him feel better by signing his cast amd making him smile.

6-years-old: Harry and I started first grade school together at Hogwarts elementary school. We sat next to eachother at first until the teacher sat us apart. So, we past notes to eachother while the teacher wasn't looking. At recess we made friends with a lot of other people together. I found out that I was good at science and Harry was good at writing. But we found out that we were both amazing at baseball.

7-years-old: We started second grade with Y/n starting first. We showed her around and protected her from anyone who was being mean to her. She actually made a ton of friends, but the ones she is close with are Ruby Cantero, Micaela Nanni, and Celeste Gracia. She is still with her best friend, Hermione, though. That same year she found out she was good at cheer, dancing, and math. Y/n entered the talent show along with a girl named Pansy Parkinson. She was a finalist with her and she won with her tap dancing and singing routine. Pansy didn't take that to well though, she bullied Y/n from that day forward. Harry and I protected her, but Pansy sort of became obsessed with me in an... What's the word?..... Oh yeah, unhealthy way. One time she bullied Y/n so much that she came home crying and locked herself in her room. I went to her room after she reluctantly unlocked her door and comforted her till she stopped crying. She told me everything that happened. "She's just jealous, Lily." I told her. "You're better than her, by a lot." She smiled and wiped the tears off her face. "Thank you, Draco." She said then kissed my cheek. From that year forward, Pansy and Y/n have been rivals and she became my second best friend and I was hers.

Middle school years: Harry and I entered Hogwarts Junior high school. We tried out for the baseball team and made it. I won the science fair they had with my volcano experiment and Harry won the writing competition with his poem about life. We all went out to celebrate together, but then found out some hard news. Harry's mom was sick, she had that one thing called...... cancer. We all stayed strong though, as much as we could at least. One day though, Harry and I found Y/n crying in her room. We went inside and comforted her, assuring her that everything was goings to be okay. And it was, I told them a joke as well to make them both laughed in this sad time. Also, Harry started having a crush on Ginny in eighth grade and he immediately told me about it.

14-years-old: This was where things got a little weird — scratch that — it got really weird. One day I was doing my homework and I got frustrated because I didn't get it and I had a test the next day. "I need help from somebody," I said as my mother walked in. "I need this done so I can study." Just then an emerald green light came from my hand and onto my paper. I gasped and stood up quickly causing my chair to fall. I looked at my paper and my homework was done. "Draco," my mother said. "We need to talk." I nodded then she told me everything. How her and my father were wizards and that Mr. Potter was one too. She performed a spell to show that it was real. The next day I told Harry everything and he told me that the same thing happened to him and what his dad told him. They both told us one thing, that we can't tell Y/n till the time was right.

15-years-old: The summer before we started out freshman year at Hogwarts High, we got some some amazing news. Harry's mom gathered us all in the living room and undid the bandanna she had around her head, we expect to see it still bold but we saw something better. She had all of her ginger hair back. "The doctor said I'm completely cancer free." She said as tears fell from hers and my mother's eyes. "I'm cured." She smiled. Everyone cheered and our mother's burst into tears before hugging eachother. Y/n jumped up and hugged me tightly, I hugged her back, but I felt this weird sensation in my heart when she did. She kissed my cheek out of joy which made my stomach feel like butterflies were inside. Anyways, Harry and I started high school and tried out for the baseball team. We made junior varsity because we didn't go to baseball camp to make varsity. I became the top of our science class and Harry became the top of our English class. We found out that Harry was Professor Snape's, the science teacher, least favorite student and I was his favorite. But we were both still fantastic at baseball and Y/n was really good at cheer. She went to cheer camp at the school that summer and we did the same, with baseball that is, so we can make the varsity team.

So now we're here, we are going to start our Sophomore year of high school and Y/n is going to enter her freshman year and is meant to show here first sign of magic soon. Oh and how could I forget to mention, throughout our entire lives of being best friends, Harry and I made a list of rules. We've been adding and removing rules from that list (mostly adding). There are 17 rules for now:

1. Do not tell anyone about our rules (best friend business)
2. Never tell a soul your best friends secrets
3. Always have your best friend's back (always be there for them)
4. Always be happy for your best friend's successes
5. No matter how mad you are at your best friend, you have to forgive them if they make you smile
6. Trust your best friend
7. Never lie to your best friend (Always tell the truth, even though it's hard)
8 Listen to your best friend (even if you don't understand)
9. Always play baseball together
10. Stay in contact with your best friend
11. Encourage your best friend (no matter the task)
12. Always tell your best friend your crushes
13. Hate the person your best friend hates
14. Never tell anyone your inside jokes (only if you both allow it)
15. Do anything you can to make your best friend laugh or smile when they are sad or upset
16. Always do magic together and tell eachother if we found another wizard or witch
17. Relatives of your best friend are completely off-limits

Ah yes rule number 17, Harry made that rule when I told him about the weird feeling in my heart that Y/n gave me and the butterflies in my stomach when she kissed my cheek. He said that I had a crush on her, but I completely denied it. Either way, rule number 17 was made and I followed it. Though I still couldn't help but feel that way. So now you're all caught up with my life and now that brings us to present day.

Hi, this is the author, the story was rewritten if you read the chapters and end up hating Y/n, the other Y/n is much better. Just read the last two chapters and you'll be set. Have a nice day! ~Skippy