Karma's a Bitch

She was shot in the head. Her murderer left a shotgun by her dead body. Her blood was spread on the concrete and police were covering the scene with tape and cars. Pedestrians stopped, tried to look and moved on thinking how they would see it in the paper. The cops had crime scene investigators swabbing and tapping the shotgun's trigger and handle. Coming up with no results quickly. This is how the story of the killing went. 

Karrie (pronounced Car-e) was dating Chad, had been for two weeks. Karrie cheated on Chad with his own brother. Chad got pissed, but let it slide. Karrie took this as and OK for her to continue with her habit. She thought she could get away with anything. 

She cheated again and again. Chad's anger just built up inside. He eventually bought a shotgun. For what, no one knew. Karrie didn't think twice about it. She didn't believe anyone would murder his or her loved ones. EVER. 

One night, Karrie was walking home form her OTHER boyfriend (Kyle's) house. She walked down the middle of the street because, this late at night no one was walking the streets. She smiled and kept walking. Chad showed up in front of her. With the shotgun. 

"Chad, what's going on?" Karrie said innocently and kind of scared. 

"You fucking everything with a dick. I'm sure even my dog has fucked you. It's going to end tonight though, Karrie. It's going to end once and for all you whore." 

"W-what?!" she said sounding shrill and being so scared she about pissed herself. Chad raised the shotgun and pointed it to the spot between Karrie's eyes. She got wide eyed and stared at him. 

"1..." 

"Chad! You don't know what your doing!" 

"2..." 

"PLEASE!" she burst into sobs. Tears streaking her face. 

"3..." Chad shot Karrie. The top of her head shot off and flew to the sky. Her body crumpled on the ground in a bloody heap. You could see her into her head, where the top part of her skull came off. Her brain was a pink and read mushy mess. Her brain started to come out of her head. The top of her head that had flown to the sky landed by Chad's feet. It was a good chunk of skull and hair. 

He set the shotgun down by Karrie's crumpled body and walked off. He walked down the street with a feeling of relief with a smile on his face. Chad slept soundly that night and for nights to come. He didn't have to worry any longer who Karrie was sleeping with each night.  

Chad was walking down the middle of the street at about noon. He heard a car speeding down the road towards him. He turned around wide-eyed, and before he could blind he was hit. The truck ran over him exploding his skull under the tires. Blood, brains, skull, and hair spread eight feet in diameter from his now headless body. The driver of the truck managed to just run over his head, to kill him quickly. 

Chad got his karma. He was later found guilty for killing Karrie Sanders. He would have gone to prison for the rest of his life, but Kyle Karrie's first boyfriend, killed Chad. He is now in prison, serving his term for killing Chad Murphy. 

You see, Kyle was Karrie's first boyfriend. She was really cheating on Kyle with Chad and Chad's brother Thomas. Kyle could care less because he loved Karrie and would do anything for her, thus his reason for killing Chad. Everyone got their karma and has now paid for what they had done. Do you believe in Karma?