Chapter One

//💮I had time and I finished this early.. So here we go. Comment what you think! Chapter two is on it's way!!!!!💮//

((note: I do not own Jane Foster or any of the Avengers. That credit goes to the almighty Stan Lee. I do own Liz Stark and any other odd Oc's that I throw in, and or the odd personalities I give to random characters..))

_________________________

[Asgard]

"Is Loki secured?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, you are dismissed." Thor replied simply, turning to face over the railing, looking over the skyline of Asgard. He took a deep breath, eyes roaming to the Bifrost Bridge in the distance. Yet, still a presence was with him.

"Sir, if I might be so bold."

"What is it, Fandral?" Thor asked turning to look at him with slight annoyance.

"Nothing, sir, I was simply going to note...I do not feel you are doing a service to Asgard, staying here." Fandral explained.

Thor's brow creased, his jaw tightened as he rose to his full height looking down on his shorter friend.

"What I mean to say is." Fandral continued in a calm tone, "How is one expected to care for a people if his heart is not with them."

"My heart is with Asgard! You know nothing of my heart. Do not speak of such matters!" Thor snapped, turning away as be began to walk away.

"I meant no ill-will, Thor." Fandral replied with a heavy breath, "But you have the power to return..."

"I cannot without a purpose. My people need me here, I must stay to protect Asgard in case Loki escapes."

"Loki is under every protection in the realm. There is literally dozens of men on guard watching him at all times. Every article of clothing, every object he possessed is in our hands, we have stripped him to nothing but a bed cloth of clothing. He has no power." Fandral reasoned, "Do you not trust us, Thor?"

"No, not with this."

Silence fell between the two once friends. Fandral closed the distance, leaning on the railing that Thor was once standing by.

After a moment, courage rose in him to look up at the demigod beside him, "You miss her." He said simply. "That woman you speak of meeting while in Midgard?"

"Yes, very dearly."

"Then you must go to her Thor, not only for your own happiness, but so that you might be cleared of her thoughts and capable of protecting this kingdom with a level head." Fandral explained simply.

There was another moments pause as the God of Thunder thought over his companion's words. He looked to him, and with a deep breath and a nod simply said, "You are right." With that he turned, starting his march down the open hall.

"I'm right? Wait, Thor! What are you doing?" Fandral called after him.

"You are to keep my brother secure; I am going to speak to my father. After that, either with his blessing or not I will be going to Midgard!" Thor called behind him and then stopped before turning to him, "You have been a kind friend, Fandral, I will not forget this." He said with a nod, holding his fist to his chest for a moment before turning back around and continuing down the hall.

_______________________

[Earth]

"Can you believe the weather? It was perfectly fine like five minutes ago." Pepper noted looking out the window; it was brand new and now giving in to her paranoia that the wind was going to crash through it.