part 3

Hi friends here is the third chapter. I hope you all love it.

Gauri said to chachi that chachi should not tell anything to anika that om came to House and talked about marriage with gauri ..

So anika did not came to know about it....

Almost gauri stopped going to OM . she was just meeting anika outside somewhere. .

One day anika went to market when she is coming back she saw bhavya ..

A: bhavya..

B: bhabhi what a surprise you are here .

A: I went for market bhavya .

B: I hope everything is fine right in house .

A: hmm everything is fine. ...and I heard that Rudra and you both decided to get marriage soon..

B: not soon bhabhi.

A: why bgavya what happened .

B: first you lost shivaya bhayya. You are suffering bhabi. .

A: life changes bhavya. Everything will be okay soon .but why you are saying this to me ..

B: actually om bhayya is going to london forever.... So Rudra said that he want some time for marriage. Because he can't marry before om bhayyas marriage.

A: what London why bhavya and why om don't want to marry. Dadi was talking that she want to do omru marriage .

B: but om bhayya did not wanted marry anyone. ..

A: why .

B: because he loves one girl .but she did not accepted om bhayyas proposal

A: whnt (confuse ) .who is she why she did not accepted oms propsal....

B: no bhabhi she did not accepted

A: tell her name i will talk to her. Om is a good guy. any girl will marry him .how she cant marry my devar. Say her name i will talk to her....

B: leave it bhabhi. She said she can't marry om bhayya. ..

A: bhavya say me who is she. I want my devar should be happy not like this. Yeah you are right from  two three days i did not even saw him...
Servents are taking his food to his room only. Say me who is that bhavya.

B:Gauri .. Your sister gauri....

Anika was shock .she don't know what to react .

B: 6 days back om bhayya and dadi went to your chachi house  to ask gauri .about marriage but she said to om bhayya that she dont love him nor she will marry him..

Anika was angry. Because gauri did not said anything to her.   .... ......

A: ok bhavya I will meet you soon bye..

B: bye bhabhi .

Anika goes to chachi house. .

Gauri opens the door. .

G: didi... ( she hugs her anika too hugged her back )

G: what a surprise you came today  here. ..

A: I just came to meet you all .ok where is sahil and chachi .

G: sahil went to school chachi went to her friend house I am alone now .

A: ohh.  I wanted to talk something with you gauri..

G: you need permission from your sister di..

A: its not like that. But you trust me right..

G: hmm more then my self di .

A: ok then listen .actually I decided to do your marriage. ...

G : marriage ( shock )

A: hmm. I choosed one good person for you. He will keep you happy whole your life. Just wanted to see your happiness ..

G: didi... What is need of it now. .

A: you are not small gauri.  You are  22 now. .when you will get marry. ..

G: didi but it is not  right time.  Jiju is in....

A: everything is good gauri. .shivaya too come outside soon. When he come back what I have to say to him.  That his sister in law did not married till now. If he asked me like this. Then what i have to say .to him gauri ..

G: di plz .

A: you will not listen to me gauri ....

G: plz di plz ..

A: no way. I want my sister to get married.  Get ready soon he will come to see you ...
.

Gauri don't know what to do .she is broken. She loves omkara but she can't tell it.  She can't because for her anika is more important ..

G: ok di. I will get ready. Gauri gets up. ..

A: you will not ask me what that guy does. What is his name .... How he is he ..

G : I know di I know everything about him.

Anika was confused. .

A: what you know him..

G: I know you di. So that boy will be good right. Because you are my mother my world to me. You will never ever does wrong with me. I trust you more then my self. Because sometimes i makes bad decision about my self but you not you  di. ..

Anika hugged her tightly.  .

A: so you did wrong decision about your life right. Why you say lie to me. ...

Gauri was shock .

G: di what .

A: omkara came here. This is truth or lie .

G: di actually..

A: he came with proposal that he loves you so wanted to marry you .

Gauri saw anika .

A: but you said you don't want to marry him nor you love him... But truth you love him..

G: di ..... I don't love him..

A: see in my eyes and say to me you don't love him.. I am your sister. I know about my little sister.  ..say me gauri you don't love him...

G: di actually i

A: you love omkara .

Gauri nodded her head positively .....

A: so tell omkara that you loves him ...

G: no di no need of it. I love him. But i will not marry him...

A: what. What are you saying gauri .

G: I don't want to marry him. I  can't because he hates he hates you

A: what is this gauri. This hate never lives forever it will end. 

G: I can't di. How he can do  that. Badi behan se  nafarat. Choti behan se pyar shadhi ( hates big sister and love small sister ) never ever I can't marry him . I don't want to marry a person who hates my world. My life. My mother.  I can't marry him di ...

Let's see what makes. Rikara to marry.  ...

I hope you all like it.....

Love you all .
  ❤Kavita ❤