Chapter 7

Daltons pov (shocker) 

I was flying to La today to see the boys and to see my cole.I couldnt belive that him and David were dating.I was so mad because i was going to ask him out today when we saw eachother and now he is taken.I wasted time to tell him how i felt.Ive loved cole for so long and i wanted to tell him before i left the band but i chickened out andi was finally going to tell him,till he told me last night he and david were dating.He got taken from me and i didnt like that at all.I want him to be mine,not Davids and im sure going to get him back. 

I drove to the XIX building because i knew the boys were working on stuff today.When i pulled up it reminded me of a lot of things we did here.I smiled and got out and walked to where the boys were practicing.I looked though the window and saw all them talking and looking at what looked to be a phone,so i walked in and stood behind them."Aw no love for me how nice"I said and they all looked over at me."DALTON" Will,Gabe and Dana ran over and hugged me."I though you were coming in later"David said as he walked over to me."well i got an early flight and decied to suprise you guys"I said looking over them to see cole looking at the floor."aw cole no love for me"I smirked and looked at him."Um..hi"He waved and walked out.So he was going to be like this i see. 

The boys were on break and cole walked out to the court yard because i know he goes there when he wants to be alone.The other boys went out to get food and me and cole stayed behind.I walked out to where he was laying down looking at the clouds."I see you still come out here"I smirked and sat next to him."Ya,when i waant to think or just be alone"He said not looking at me."So i dont get a hug or anything"I smirked looking at him.He sat up and gave me a hug."There"He smiled and looked down."So you and David huh"I looked at him."Ya we have been dating for a week"He smiled at that."well arent you guys just cute"I laughed looking at him."Dalton i know you like me and i use to like you but then you left"He said looking at me.I looked at him and i couldnt take it anymore,i crashed my lips into his. 

Cole pov

I couldnt belive he was kissing me.I know it was wrong and i wanted to pull away but i couldnt.I started kissing back.HE smirked into the kiss and pulled me closer.This was cheating.I pulled away and looked at him."See i knew you liked me still"HE smirked."I CANT BELIVE YOU"I said mad.I got up and went back inside and just as i came back in the boys came back.I couldnt look at them or be here anymore.I grabbed my bag and ran out to my car.I was about to pull out when David came to my window."Where are you going babe"He asked concerned."I need to go home,ill see you later"I said as i kissed his cheek than pulled away from the building.I couldnt belive dalton but worst i couldnt belive my self.Why did i kiss back,i just cheated.I sighed and heard my phone go off.I looked at it and saw i had a text from will. 

Will: Something happen with you and Dalton i know it,call me later and we can talk. 

I sighed and drove home.I couldnt belive myself or Dalton.This is horrible.Why did this have to happe.Why did he have to come??