Chapter 5

Coles pov 

Me and David just sat outside snuggled into eachother,this felt like a dream.I didnt want it to end at all.I couldnt beleive that he is finally mine.Ive waited so long for this day.I didnt want anything to ruin this moment at all.I looked up at David and saw he was staring at the stars.The way the light og the moon shined on his face made him look amazing.I smiled and looked at the moon.It was a perfect day and a perfect night.It was just like a fairtale ending and they were happy and got to be free.I wish everyday could be like this,i would love it. 

After a while of just staring at the moon i heard David speak."Cole?!"He said."Hmm"I said looking up at him."why"he asked."Why what?"I asked as i sat up and looked at him."why do you love me"Was all he said then he looked at hte moon."Well there is so many reasons"I said looking at him."Im not perfect though like you"He said looking at me.All i could do was kiss him then looked at him."I dont want perfect and im not perfect either"I said as i looked at him.All he did was kiss me back and hug me,it was like magic."I love you so much cole"HE said as he snuggled into me.I was speechless,i couldnt talk or anything."I love you to David"I smiled and snuggled into him.We stayed like that till it was late and we went back inside. 

"Well how did everything go,you guys were out there for a while"Will asked with a smirk."Well we have something to say"I looked at David and grabbed his hand."Were dating"We said at the same time.The other boys smiled and came up and hugged us."Its about time,i though i would have to lock you in a room till you guys told eachother how you felt"Gabe said with a laugh."Im happy for you guys,i though you would never date"Danna said while laughing."Well thanks to me for helping you guys out"Will said with a smirk."Well thanks will,i think if it wasnt for you i wouldnt he calling cole mine right now"David said as he kissed my cheek.All i could do was blush."Aww Coley is blushing,that is so cute and funny"All the boys said witch made me blush even more. 

After a while we all sat around and watched a movie.I was snuggled into David when i felt someone Head on my shoulder and i looked over to see that David fell a sleep.I smiled and pulled the blacket that we were sharing over him to cover him up more.I looked at the other boys and they were all smiling at me and David."Will you stop stazring,its creepy"I said in a whisper trying not to wake David up."Sorry but i cant get over your cuteness"Will said in a squeal wisper.we all laughed at him and then we went back to watching the movie.It was a perfect day and it ended in a perfect night.I never want it to end at all.I was just perfect.