"You know I'll always be behind you.", I smiled as I rested my arms around his neck.

Randy nodded, that unreadable facial expression on his face again like it was out there, he looked conflicted.

"Randy?", I spoke softly.

He just kept staring, still with that look on his face.

"Randy what's wro-", I was cut off by him pulling me into him.

Before I realised his lips were on mine as he cupped my face, kissing me gently. Taken aback by this I pulled away, staring up at him in confusion. Feeling something come over me I pulled him back in, continuing the kiss as I rested my hand on the side of his face. Randy slowly pulled me up as I moved to straddle his lap.

The kiss deepened as I ran my hand through his hair resting at his neck, Randy's hands placed on my waist.

Pulling away Randy looked up at me, a perplexed look on his face before sitting me beside him on the bed. I stared at him, wondering what he was going to do. Running a hand over his face he stood up and slowly walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

I sat there staring blankly at the door as I tried to register what had just happened.

What even was that?

-

"So let me get this straight, you two ended up kissing and then he just up and left without a word?", Trish asked again, trying to comprehend what I had explained to her, twice.

"Yes.", I sighed.

She stayed silent for a few seconds until I heard her laughing quietly through the phone, "Trish this isn't funny.", I rolled my eyes.

"Okay so maybe it isn't, but did you really expect this not to happen sometime sooner or later down the road between the two of you?", Trish questioned causing me to fall silent.

I mean, no I didn't. I guess. Maybe.

Trish gather my silence deciding to continue speaking, "There is something still there between the two of you, and I think you both need to sit and talk about it before this goes around in circles because continuing that isn't going to do either of you good. You both need each other, more than you know.", she added.

Pinching the bridge of my nose I looked down, sighing. She was right, there was more things me and Randy needed to talk about.

"I'm scared.", I admitted.

"Scared of what? Scared of what he'll say or scared of the fact that you still love him?", Trish asked.

The bluntness of the last question threw me off guard, causing me to sit there silently once again. I mean, I hadn't even said anything hinting to that I did, but she picked up on it.

Was it obvious?

Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs I directed my gaze to the staircase to see Randy's dad, Bob.

"I'm going to take the dog for a walk, was wondering if you wanted to come?", he asked as he pulled his coat on.

I nodded in reply with a smile, "Listen Trish, I'm gonna go I'm-"

"I heard, go and enjoy yourself okay? I'll message you later, enjoy your Christmas."

"You too, bye."

"Bye.", she hung up the phone.

Grabbing my coat from the coat rack I pulled it on, standing by the front door as I waited for Bob. He returned not too long after with the family Labrador, I opened the door as he walked out, thanking me with a smile.

Shutting the door behind me, I trailed behind him, ready to go this walk and hopefully clear my mind alittle.

-

This is kinda short, I apologise.

I didn't really know what else to throw into this chapter, plus I wanted to save Melody and Bob Jr's conversation for the next chapter, plus it gives me time to build on that for yet another deep talk between our two favourite people, Melody and Randy.

So Randy and Melody are back to square one like they were months before, and then Randy goes and runs off..

And it seems Trish already had her suspicions that something like this would happen, let's call it Canadian intuition.

Seems like Melody is gonna go on a trip with Randy's father, maybe he'll spill a few things about his son or something..

So until next time, thanks for reading!

Also one question; boy or girl?

Love of a Legend Killer (Randy Orton/OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें