"Yoga. Just try it," he states quickly and clearly, somehow knowing that I'm not in the mood for bullshit and that this kind of approach is the only thing I am able to tolerate. Some people would find it rude and abrupt, but it happens to be one of the things I like about him the most.

He can see my body language softening as I contemplate it and my skin tingles as he reaches forward and takes both my hands in his, slowly pulling me towards what is now the open space in my home.

"Can't we have coffee first?" I grumble and am rewarded with an illuminating smile.

"This will wake you up ten times better than coffee."

I can't help my eyes from rolling back and his square set front teeth bite down into his bottom lip to stop his smile from widening.

He squeezes my hands in his before dropping them and moment his skin leaves mine I immediately feel like something's missing.

He sits down, easily crossing his legs beneath him and urges me to do the same.

"Alright, Miss Patterson, open mind, please.  Follow what I do."

I'm copying his actions, my arms above my head as he takes in a slow, cleansing breath, his eyes closed softly, and I take the opportunity to look at him a little closer.

His arms are strong and steady, the ink crawling up his forearms are like little breadcrumb clues, scattered through the forest and leading to the person within.

"Ally, concentrate," he says without opening his eyes and I frown to myself, wondering how the hell he knew I wasn't paying attention.

"Don't call me that," I complain as I watch him move onto all fours.

"Ey!" he drags out. "You are listening," he smirks as he turns his head towards me and waits for me to mimic his body.

I try and keep up as best as I can over the next little while, thankful he seems so centred that he isn't paying too much attention to me and although he makes it look completely effortless, I am struggling to even get my body into the correct positions.

"Downward dog," he breathes out the instruction for the third time in a matter of a few minutes, his eyes still closed as he straightens his legs.

Blood is rushing to my head, my breathing anything but easy and steady.  My wrists are aching as they support my body and I'm sure I'm doing this wrong in every way. 

I can't stop the grunt that exhales through my nose as I try not to collapse and I have no doubt that I look like a baby giraffe attempting to take its first steps.

Just when I feel like this couldn't get any worse, Harry, who looks like he is so calm he could take a nap like this, turns to see my sad state of affairs and immediately pushes back onto his legs to stand.

I take this as a cue to stop and my knees hit the floor with a thud.

"One more time," he says softly as he stands next to me, his voice completely void of judgement.

I sigh and launch back up into the yoga pose that Harry laughably mentioned is a 'resting' pose yet has me literally out of breath.

My skin tingles as his hand runs along my back, despite the thick material separating us, and he pushes down to apply the tiniest bit of pressure, my body complying to his request.

"That's it, Lex," he purrs and my heart thumps harder than I thought possible. "Push back so your weight shifts from your wrists," he tries but I huff in annoyance when I become too aware of the strain on my arms and I give up with a grunt and a tumble onto the floor.

"S'okay, you're doing really good," Harry encourages as I gather myself together and finally stand to meet him.  My face burning from being upside down and I try and smooth down my wild hair, annoyed at myself, and a little at him, for making me do something I didn't want to do.

"I can't do it, Harry!" I bark in frustration.

My body ignites as he places his hands on my hips and bends his knees to reach my eye level.

"Did you just stomp your foot?" he jokes gently and I breathe out a laugh as I rub my eye, trying to shake the last half an hour from my mind.

"You're kinda cute when you're cranky," he bites the inside of his mouth as he tries to stifle a smile and I hold my breath as his fingers reach up and tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Thanks," I mumble, watching his emerald eyes study the actions of his own hand.

"I said kinda," a sly smile creeps up one side of his face before winking to soften the blow and my heart skips a beat. "Alright love, you've earned yourself a coffee," he announces as he pulls away.

"Breakfast's on you," I add and he raises his eyebrows in jest.

"Oh really, Miss I-have-shit-to-do?"

"Well, I have to hold you accountable for your actions and the torture you just put me through."

His smile lights up his face as he cackles into the air.

"I've never heard anyone describe yoga as torture before but I accept my error in judgment," he grins and I don't know what possesses me to gently shove my shoulder into his chest as we laugh together at my misfortune.

A/N:

How's everyone feeling about H&A?

They are getting closer!

Have a great weekend

Love Ruby

x