35 - Welcome K

Start bij het begin

"Y-you're really mad at me..." Nanginginig na niyang boses.

"I'm not mad at you, Althea but I will sure do kung hindi mo pa sasabihin kung nasaan ka." Sabi ko at palinga linga ako sa paligid. I looked around to see any hard material that I can use but I found none.Mas lalo akong nainis na lumapit sa isang kotse at sinilip ko yon. Walang tao, next I walked towards another car. "You want to see me like this, Althea? Walking fron one car to another? You think I'll give up, huh?" Hamon ko na sa kanya. Ilang segundong walang nagsalita.Tuloy pa rin akong palipat lipat sa mga sasakyan.

"Stop doing that, Jade. We're coming out..." Pigil niya sa ginagawa ko. I took a deep breath and calm myself. I now confirmed na nasa paligid lang sila at nakikita ako.

"Ok, I'm waiting..." Sagot ko saka ko binaba and phone.

"Love problem?" Rinig kong boses sa likod ko.

"Douglas..." Tawag ko paglingon ko.
"Althea's here."

"Siya ba ang hinahanap hanap mo sa mga sasakyan?" Natatawa niyang tanong "Is she sneaking on you?"

"She's so impossible..."

"But you love her..." Sagot niya.

"I just need to dance with her moods and whims because she's pregnant." Halos may inis kong sabi.

"Because you love her. Period." he chuckled but I just rolled my eyes on him at lalo siyang natawa.

"What took her so long? She said she's getting out from the car..." I said after a few minutes.

"Maybe she had second thoughts when she saw me..."

"Gosh, Althea..."

"If she only knew..." Natatawang sagot niya. "I guess you better tell her or she'll go bersek the whole day."

"A-are you sure. I promised you..."

"It's ok, Jade. I trust you and I know I can trust your wife. Ngayon pa." Sabay kindat niya sa akin. I know Althea's dying of jealousy seeing us talking like this, but if she only knew. I dialled my phone again.

"Hello?" Matamlay na sagot ni Althea.

"Why aren't you coming out of your car yet?" Tanong ko.

"I might be disturbing your sweet moments with your friend..." Sagot niya. I knew it.

"Althea, can you please show yourself first so we can talk properly?" Pinipigilan kong mainis.

"We'll just wait for you at the..."

"Fv.ck it. Althea. Don't you dare run away from me. What's wrong with you? Hindi lahat ng nakikita mo ay yon na."

"Bakit ka nagagalit? Why are you so mad at me, galit ka kasi sinundan kita?"

"Galit ako dahil walang basehan yang iniisip mo and I hate what you're thinking that I'm being unfair to you. How can you even think that I'm cheating on you?"

"I. I never said that, Jade. I never wanted to think that you'll ever cheat on me...because  it scares me..." Halos bulong na niyang sabi.