'What the--?! We're the vulnerable ones here! Aren't all you mutant fuckers all out to be heroes?!'

Really?

Was every person in this gods forsaken city brainwashed by hero-centric theatrics and media?

'Where were you when they handed out the brains?' Zinnia couldn't help but mutter in disgust.

'WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!' The shorter blonde in the back shrieked out.

'You little--!' The ravenette snarled, raising her hand harshly against Zinnia's motionless form.

However, it was curious to note that the girl had frozen completely in her tracks the very second her hand had started to near Zinnia's face to slap her, stuck rigid and motionless as if she had been frozen by a time-quirk.

'I wouldn't do that if I were you, Yamamoto-san.' Came the voice belonging to none other than Zinnia's favorite person in this whole facility.

'Tch, it's that freak teach...' Muttered one of the girls, with an obvious leer thrown in the approaching woman's direction.

Ohara Shizuru came stalking down the corridor urgently, her piercing gaze flicking from the wall of smoke and debris outside, to the group of unpleasant girls cornering Zinnia in front of one of the cracked windows. Her already foul mood was doubly worsened by the clear signs of villains infiltrating the school, and she was quick to turn her attention back upon the girls surrounding Zinnia. The woman's eyes appeared to almost glow a haunting yellow through the ominous darkness the smoke screen plunged the corridors within.

'It looks like stalking a student for further assaults has backfired on you, hasn't it, girls?' Ohara spoke coolly as she noted the clear hostility and apprehension that remained thick in the air surrounding the larger girls. 'If you went home on time like you were supposed to, you wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.'

'Shove it, lady!' The butch brunette spat, tersely. 'You quirked freaks are just as bad as the fucking villains!'

From the heavy inhale that escaped Ohara, it was immediately clear to tell that she was sorely tempted to say something quite unbecoming of a teacher at that moment, but managed to keep it from escaping her with obvious difficulty.

She instead cast Yamamoto a stern look and seemed to make a purposeful move to tug the girls outstretched hand away from Zinnia's face.

A sudden gasp escaped the girl as she was suddenly rendered unfrozen, heaving heavy breaths as she stumbled away from both Zinnia and Ohara alike.

'You monster!' Yamomoto all but shrieked at the woman. 'What the fuck did you do to me?!'

'Intervention, girl. Now, come.' The woman commanded, forcefully nudging the nearest girl towards the door of a nearby room as she glanced towards the stairwell, where the chorus of shouts, cheers and chaos seemed to only grow louder. 'Hopefully the fire escape has not been left locked up.'

At the mention of a possible escape out of this mess before anything happened, the group of girls were remarkably quick to change their tune; They shoved away from Ohara to tear inside the classroom with haste, knocking one another inside to get through the door first.

A sudden scream tore through the air, ringing with painful clarity from what appeared to be just half-way down the stairs, causing Zinnia to flinch from the fright. It sounded like a girl, caught by the villains if the chorus of gloating laughter that rose in response was anything to go by. It brought the girl to hesitate in her steps to follow Ohara and the others, pausing just briefly as she heard another scream from what sounded to be another person.