Ending

Yoongi pov:

To be completely honest, I never expected any of this to happen. Any of it. "Jimin, you can't" I say. "Why's that?" He asks. "At the start of all this Hoseok told me that I'd only break you, haven't I done so? We haven't even dated and all I've caused for you is pain" I explain. "If you love me like you said you do, then you'd take the leap of faith. You'd be with me and know that you've done things to me, but I've also done things to you. We have both messed up big time and we can fix this" he starts to cry. His sad face makes me want to cup his face and pull him in for a kiss, I shouldn't do. Fuck it. I do so anyways, holding him in a tight grip and kissing him more passionately than I've ever done so to anyone before. I finally let go and look into his soft eyes that looks upon me. "So the both of you good now?" Taehyung speaks up. I jump out of fright and scratch the back of my head out of nervousness. "Yeah, we are" Jimin smiles at me. I smile back and hold his small hands in mine, stroking it with my thumb. "Well good because I was wondering when you two would finally accept each other and fuck" he laughs. Me and Jimin both give a awkward chuckle.

Jimin pov:

Nothing can describe my happiness at this very moment, finally everything feels complete again. "Shit I forgot that I sent Hoseok to go looking for you too" I remember. "H-he's looking for me?" Yoongi stutters. "Yeah I was talking to him earlier about...things. He seemed distressed when I got there but I didn't know you were why" I explain. "I'll go Jimin, he's probably back at home. I should talk to him" Yoongi says. I give him a peck on the lips and let go of his hand, allowing him to leave. He makes his way downstairs. "TAKE MY CAR" Taehyung yells out. Yoongi officially takes off with a roar and makes his way home. "I'm happy for you Jimin, you really don't know" Taehyung says. "Thanks Tae, I'm sorry for being a jerk about you telling me you used to love him. It can't have been an easy secret to keep from me" I sympathize. "Thanks Jimin, but I should've told you earlier" Taehyung sighs. I give him a hug and begin to softly sob into his warm grasp. "I really couldn't ask for a better friend, you found him and you brought him here safely. He probably wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you" I cry. "No Jimin, he's alive because of you. You are the only thing that has kept him going" he smiles.

Hoseok pov:

After lying to Jimin earlier and saying my phone was broken, he wouldn't text if he had found him or not. I searched all around town looking, but not a trace could be found. I hear a car pulling up and I quickly wipe my tears in case it is my mother and father. I watch as the door creaks open, a familiar face drenched from the pouring rain outside. "YOONGI!" I gasp. I want to run and hug him, but he's not the type to hug. "I know I've been gone a while, Jimin told me you were out looking for me" he says. "Uh yeah" I sharply answer. He approaches me fast and hangs onto me, embracing me in a tight hug. I've never felt this with Yoongi in my life. "Thank you...brother" he whispers. It makes my face light up and my smile bigger than ever before. "I love you Yoongi, I have never said this but I do. I'm sorry for everything to do with Jimin, I was always so clearly wrong and I'm sorry about it" I apologize. "No Hoseok, I should be the one apologizing to you for treating you badly all these years. I envied you because of the warmth and love you received from dad, I can tell now you are enough" he smiles, letting me go. "I love you too Hoseok" he smiles.

*1 year later*

Jimin pov:

Well everything is so different now, me and Yoongi have been together for a year now, Taehyung and Jungkook sorted things out. Oh and let's not forget that Hoseok has met someone called Y/N. She's beautiful and he truly deserves her. Namjoon and his relationship with the teacher, Jin is still going strong, everyone so happy all together. Honestly I couldn't ask for a better life.

Yoongi pov:

Jimin lives with Hoseok, Y/N, and I now. We decided that it would be best that we could all live together. My mother and father have officially been banned from ever coming close to me and Hoseok again, even if they saw Hoseok again, I know he'd walk away.