Chapter 9

King*

I watched her as she made her way to the bathroom.My blood was boiling just by thinking about that usless nigga touching my hoe,niggas only touch my hoes when I give them a go other than that don't be touching my hoes expecially this hoe.My boy was standing in the air just by thinking about my hoe naked in the shower,I took off all my clothes untill I was striken naked and made my way to the bathroom.

I came in the bathroom and looked at her but she didn't notice my presence coz she had her back faced at me which gave me a beautiful view of her big phat ass.I was getting harder just by looking at her beautiful phat ass, I opened the shower door and stepped in but she never noticed my presence coz the shower is big enough to fit about five people at once.

I pressed my cock intoher ass causing her to be startled by my presence and started to moan as I kept pressing my cock harder an her ass.I spun her around and crushed my mouth hard onto her soft lips,I bought her legs around my waist and entered her bruatlly with hard fast strokesI thrust harder fast as she met all my thrust with one of her own,I felt my release and groaned with my cock still inside her.She screamed as she met her release and took all my seeds inside her body.

Okay what the fuck !

As I thought about it I never wore a rubber when we fucked and she is the first hoe I had ever fucked without a rubber or me pulling out.I slide to the floor and had her in my lap as the warm welcoming water splashed on our bodies, we stayed like that for a long time as I felt her breaths getting heavy on my neck.I looked to see that she was asleep and it brought a smile onto my face knowing that I must have hit it very hard so I got up and placed her in bed after I have dried her amazingly she nevr woke .I looked at her face and dammn I was taken by her beauty and new just than that she belongs to me,I ain't ever gonna let her go whether she likes it or not coz she is tied to me forever.I looked at her baeuty once again and gave her a smaking kiss on the lips,she is the only hoe I have ever kissed and loved going it at the same time.

I dressed in fresh clothes and made my way to Shelly's room just to make somethings clear to that bitch.

''Shelly get the fuch here''I shouted as I walked in her room.

She came running into the room from the bathroom and said, ''Yes Big Daddy''.She had a seductive looke on her face and was completly naked.

''I don't ever want my new hoe in that bib room ever again ''I told her with a threat ringing in my voice.

''Why do ya care big daddy she just some slut th........'' I back handed her sending her crushing across the room.

''Don't ya ever question me do ya here bitch''I threathened as I pulled her by her weave so that her face was level to mine.

I released her hair and pulled my jeans as my cock srang to life ,I looked at her naked body and bit down on my lower lip.

''Come here'',she looked up at me and smiled.

''Yes big daddy''. she went on her kness infront of me and took my cock into her mouth like she had done so many times before.I groaned in pleasure as she worked her magic on my cock,I went onto my kness and fucked her from behind .When I felt my release I took out my cock so that my climax ended up on the floor.I got up and pulled my pants up ,I felt the room with her still on the floor looking dazed.I made my way back to my room.