Chapter2

The tycoons mistress baby

Lina*

I didn't have any place to stay or friends that I could go to.My mother is a very bitter person who will throw her own child out in the streets.The weather is freezing and I don't have much cloths to keep me warm,its very dark and I have been walking for miles without caring about where I was going.

I saw this black car coming up on me and I saw some two duds coming out of the car toward me.I screamed but they covered my mouth to sniffle my screams ,I knew that I was gonna die but I wasn't gonna go without a fight.I felt a loud bang against my head and everything went blank.

*

*

*

*

King

"Suck harder  bitch''.Dang this hoe was useless and I felt like I was going nowhere with her.I picked her up and threw here on the bed  and placed my cock in her pussy hole ,I started ramming my 10inch cock in her hole very hard and fast.I was fucking her with an erg and I heard her crying that she was sore or that I was hurting her but I took no note of her and kept fucking the shit out of her till I felt myself cuming  in her pussy hole knowing that I have nothing to worry about. I made sure that all this hoes took birth control so that they don't have my seed and I always use them whenever or wherever I wanted to fuck them  and they would do no shit about it.

I looked at the girl who was laying in the bed reaping  the shits around her sniffling her tears god this bitch is pathetic. Well she is new so in time she gonna get used to it cause she new what she was getting herself into when she came to my boys and said she wanted to join The Hoe  House and there is no going back after that. I pulled on my clothes and started dressing in my denim jean and had a plain white T-shirt with my black and Navy lacoste shoes from Spitz ,the girl on my bad still had not made any attempt to get up and  leave.

''Bitch get the fuck out'' I said looking down at her.

''I-I'm r-realy sore''She said in a little frightened voice.

''Bitch why ya acting like a virgin and shit''.She won't be the first one to pull that I was a virgin shit.

''I was a virgin''I laughed causing her to flinch in fear.

''Hoe leave this room before I loose my cool''.

''W-what''.

I pulled her hard by the hair and she winced in pain.''Try to play me again and ya gonna regret it''.I threw her head on the bed and she fell with her ass looking up in the air.

''I-I-l'm n-not lying''She said as she was on her knees on the bed and was facing me.

I don't like people lying to me !

''Ya lying to me ya piece of shit''I brought my hands hard against her face and her head snapped back ,I went on top of her and started slapping the shit out of her and this was just a warning that ya don't lie to .

''AHHH I'M SORRY,PLEASE AHHH''She screamed and I had to calm myself before I killer right there and the only thing that was stopping me was that I didn't want to ruin my bed shit so I realised her.

''Don't ya ever try and lie to me again''I told her as she crawled away from me in fear.

''I -I will never do it again''I smiled that she had finally got the massage.

''That was just a warning coz I wouldn't hesitate killing ya''I pulled her chin so that she was looking into my eyes.

''I-I- I w-will n-ver -d-d-do i-it -a-agai-n''she couldn't even finish the sentence properly.

''Good we won't want to mess this pretty face of yours do we now''.

'' N-n-no''.

Lesson learnt

I know that I have not updated in a while but I apologize guys. I'm studying for exams and it ain't easy so the holidays are here and I will be updating frequently but until them ya'll gonna have to cope with me.

COMMENT & VOTE

Tell me on what you think about KING?

And what ya'll  think is gonna happen to Lina?