Fill it to the Brim

He's got her naked on the bed. It had taken them forever to fully extract themselves from their clothes. Ed always wants to take the utmost care.

He pulls away, "Let me . . ."

"Sure," Lee says and watches him as he rolls away from her, reaching for something in the nightstand. His back looks smooth and touchable in the soft moonlight.

As she reaches out, he rolls over suddenly and his fingers touch her cheek gently.

"Close your eyes," he whispers as his fingertips trail softly down her eyelids.

She lies there in the dark and can hear him fiddling with the package, but barely. She wonders what kind of treat he has in store for her.

She can feel him settle back down beside her, lying ramrod straight. "Okay, you can open them."

She rolls towards and him her jaw drops. "Is that. . .?"

Ed chuckles.

"Oh my God."

"I know, right?"

His erect member glows green, but that's not what's surprising. Lee has seen glow-in-the-dark condoms before. "Is that . . . is that a HAT?"

Ed nods with satisfaction.

A cute, perky little bowler hat adorns its head. How Ed got that on she'll never know.

"Its brim is for your pleasure." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Wow. You're really running with your theme here, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am."

She shrieks with laughter before he smiles like a wolf and takes her back into his arms, silencing her with a hard, penetrating kiss.

This little piece was drafted by me AND my husband, Fizvocool. Hehe - We get a little bit quirky when we're together. ;-)