HE'S PRESENT AND FUTURE

LARRY POV

There is nobody else baby, I said. "LARRY! don't fuckin lie to me, whose the bitch. Other bitches underwear don't ship itself to muthafuckas houses nigga. So which of your groupie hoes ass fans you fuckin?" Melissa argued. Ugh! I just told you mel there's nobody, and I'm not fuckin none of my fans...why you always think that shit? I argued back. " why you can't answer me Larry? Huh? Yeah cause you fuckin one of them hoe ass fans. Right Larry?" Melissa assumed. You know what mel you getting on my fuckin nerves....if it get you to shut the hell up then yeah I fucked a fan, now leave it alone. I lied.

*buzz buzz*
*buzz buzz*

Unknown number: she's mad with you. SMH aww bunny why you lie....if she believes that shit...than I would leave her ass.

Larry: look shut up its your fault anyway.

Unknown number: is it really my fault like really really....or is it yours?

Larry: huh? How is it my fault?

Unknown number: well let's see, after you found out she is a unavailable woman yet you still with her.....once again it's not healthy bunny.

Larry: you don't know what you are talking about.

Unknown number: you might be right

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?"Melissa yelled as she reached for my phone. Who is this Larry? Is this the hoe you fuckin huh? She continued. No mel, I don't know who it is. I said.

*author pov*

Larry: who the fuck is this?

Unknown number: don't worry about it....just know your the past,
Melissa.

Larry: BITCH! My man don't want your stalking ass, you groupies are gonna learn that he is with me. I get his dick, he spends his money on me, I go with him to events, he takes me shopping and buys me whatever I want ....not you hoes.

Unknown number: such a golddigger answers......he doesn't love you....he's sacred to be alone and wait for true love....you are an illusion that is keeping her spot warm....he thinks you love him and that's why y'all break up and get back together. Lol how your husband hoe

Larry: hoe you don't know what you are talking slut.....how's being stalker working?

Unknown number: lol...you might be right, but who knows....anyway I'm bored with you now hoe....give my bunny back his phone....and kick rocks.

Larry: hoe that's my man not yours or rest of these hoe ass fans of his.

Unknown number: 😴😴😴😴 ugh you still have his phone....you're so tired and used up,but I got something for you tho.

Larry: I don't want it you coward

*knock,knock*

Melissa and Larry looked at each other, and with in a flash Melissa took off to the door and snatched it open and saw a envelope with her name on it she took down and open it.

LARRY!! GET YOUR DAWG ASS IN HERE NOW. Melissa yelled."Melissa why the fuck are you yelling?" Larry asked getting annoyed. Let me see you lie your way out this one nigga. She said while throwing the pictures at him. There it was something he couldn't explain....as he look through them he couldn't believe that someone broke into his apartment and sexual assault him. *SMACK* YOU PIECE OF SHIT DONT CALL ME!
Melissa spit, and slammed the door.