"Welcome to the faction EC, don't turn your back on us and we won't turn our back on you." 'Lawrence' said putting the gun in what looked like a homemade holster. He went to the small group as well.

"You coming survivor?" Lucy asked, walking on to continue her patrol. Then the girl in glasses walked over to stand next to me.

"Hello. I'm Dezi, I was told to make sure you didn't run off." She sayed happily.

"(Y/N)." I replied curtly, I can't get too attached, they might kill me at their said 'base' so I can't trust them yet.

"Well (Y/N). We are just going to take you to our camp and make sure you're ok and have enough supplied to get going again... I mean you can stay if you want but not many do." She added. I still can't trust them so I just nod and follow.

"Who are they?" I asked, motioning towards the 3 at the front.

"The one in the hood is called Lou, he's a general goofball. The blonde one with the pistol is Lawrence, he's a bit unpredictable, sometimes he's funny and others he's in a bad mood. The girl up there is Lucy, she's Lawrence's sister and she is one of the moderators of the faction. She seems mean right now but usually she's happy and talkative, she doesn't like new people much." Dezi replied, pointing to each person. Then I saw the hooded guy sneak up to Lawrence, he nudged him quickly and shouted the clichéd boo in his ear. He didn't flinch at all.

"You owe me a roll!" Dezi shouted towards him laughing. I looked over to Lawrence who was laughing as well, Lucy was joining in too.

"Shit I wanted that roll..." Lou said, huffing.

"That's what you get for going against Lawrence." Dezi replied, finally managing to control her laughter.

After about an hour of random persiflage towards each other we arrived at a large run down hospital.

"We're here guys lets go." Lucy said whilst entering the white structure. When I walked in I could see many different people from young to elderly, it was very surprising but it had a nice atmosphere to it all. I followed the rest into a large hall like a cafeteria or something. There were tables all around but one stood out, many people sat crowded around one table. Lucy walked over to them, I tried to follow but Lawrence held me back.

"That's the staff table, they basically keep the peace and rule EC. You can only go there if asked." He informed. I nodded and went to sit with him at another table, Dezi and Lou were there as well including a few others. There was a girl across from me with brown eyes and hair, to her right was Dezi and next to Dezi was Lou. I was in the middle of Lawrence and a passed out guy next to me.

"Someone wake him up..." The brown eyed girl said, glaring at the sleeping person. He had a good up so I couldn't see his face.

"Leave Alex alone, he's tired." Lawrence replied, opening his bag to look inside. Everyone else got out food from their bag and started to eat, I saw Lou hand a squished looking roll to Dezi who took it triumphantly. I looked through my bag to find nothing but a bottle of flat Pepsi and an old packet of crackers.

"Hey (Y/N)! Catch!" I looked up to see a roll, I caught it quickly and realised it was Dezi.

"You looked hungry, don't worry it's not poisoned." I smiled greatful to her kind gesture. I was about to take a bite when I heard laughing. Everyone turned around to see the 'staff' table, the one laughing was a (C/H/C) guy. Everyone else was snickering and smiling but he was being a bit loud.

"Now I want to know what was so funny..." Lou said looking over.

"Probably one of Owen's jokes..." The brown eyed girl said. She saw my confusion and explained. "Owen is the curly haired blonde next to the one who laughed. I'm Cadie by the way." She said holding out her hand. I reached out to shake it only to receive an even weirder handshake. There was a lot of fistbumps and slapping that I forgot it all by the end.