Darren imagine for Andrea~ At First Sight Part 2

Here's Part 2! By the way, no hate to twittle! She is very talented as well.

*1 year later*

It was a hot afternoon and Darren had called to come by the beach after his photo shoot. I walked down the steep sand hill and found him and a camera crew taking pictures along the shore line. He found me from the corner of his eye and waved kindly. I did the same.

"Ok 5 minute break and after, we will take the last few pictures for today!" The photographer announced.

Darren rushed past all the workers and met up with me, "Hi Andrea!"

"Hello! Here I bought you a smoothie. It's pretty hot out here." I gave him the chilled cup from my bag.

"Thanks! And I know right? The makeup artist had to put so much make up on me because of all the sweat."

I laughed and sat under a tree with Darren. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked out towards the ocean. I admired him. I admired everything about him. How sweet he was, how generous and kind. "Hey we've been best friends for a year now so can I ask you something?" He asked grabbing my attention.

"Yeah anything. And after, I wanna tell you something too." I said as I looked at him. I'm gonna say it. Darren, I like you.  That's all.

"Ok um...how do I put this...I like Twittle and I want her to be mine but.. is it the right time?" My heart sank. How could he not see...me? 

"Y-you do?"

"Mmhm." He hummed. "Is there something wrong?"

"N-No I...Darren, I like you." I mumbled then covered my mouth.

"Me?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"And I thought you liked me too, I mean we do every thing together and it's just..."

"I'm sorry Andrea but I don't. I like Twittle." My chest ache at what he said. 

I stood up full of anger, "How could you not see me!? How could you not see all the times I cared and did every thing for you and you go for her?"

"Don't act like you don't know! You've always wanted to change Twittle's good plans!" Darren shouted back.

I shook my head, "Just forget it..." I walked away from the sandy beach wiping my face from the leaking tears.

*3 years later*

"Passengers, please fasten your seat belts as we begin our decent." I sat in the not so comfy chair next to an airplane window and buckled my seat belt tight. The nose of the airplane went as I watched my homeland underneath me, the Philippines. I had gone to the U.S. for design school and came back for a holiday with my family. 

I got off the airplane and walked down the gate and into the giant airport. I searched around for my parents when suddenly, a very special voice was heard from above. "May I report Ms. Andrea Cruz to the ticket desks. Once again, Ms. Andrea Cruz to the ticket desks." 

I chuckled and myself and knew exactly who that was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally finding my way, I got to the ticket desks and searched for the person on the intercom. "Glad I caught your eye." Someone whispered behind me.

"Darren!" I turned and hugged him.

He hugged back and grinned. "How was the U.S.?"

"Great, great! How are you?" 

"Not so good actually. Twittle found someone else."

"Oh I'm sorry. You deserve a girl much better."

"And I think I found her." He told and took my hands.

"Really? Who?" My eyebrows furrowed curiously.

Darren lifted my chin. "You." Then kissed my lips passionately.

What can I say? I guess it was love at first sight.

OMG I THINK THAT WAS THE BEST IMAGINE I'VE EVER WROTE.

Jk i'm horrible at writing these. But aw, I'd want this moment to happen to me! :) Thanks for requesting Andrea because I really liked making this one lol sorry it's in parts!

ok you know what to do, vote, comment! and request if you didn't yet!