Preference~ On Your Period

Darren: You groggily crawled out of bed and trudged to the bathroom, carefully grabbing onto the knotted place your stomach had created. Crouching down in front of the sink cabinets, you opened the left panel to search for your pads. Realizing, there weren't any left. You sighed and grabbed your phone off the counter, "Hello? _____?" Your boyfriend, Darren replied. "Darren? Uh, are you busy?" You asked, leaning against the bathroom door. "No, just fooling around with JK and TonTon. Say hi guys!" Darren chuckled while a wave of hello's and hi's ran through the speaker. You giggled and exchanged a greeting with them also. "Why?" Darren continued, "You need something?" You bit your lip softly, hoping you weren't a burden to him. "Uh, actually, yes I do." "Alright." Darren added, "What do you need?" You smiled at the thought of his reaction, "Um...pads...you know, it's that time of the month so..I ran out and..." "Ah." Darren said, "No problem. I'll stop by the store right now and get them. See you later." Your face flustered as you nodded, "Okay. I love you." Darren's little chuckle rang, "I love you too." ~~~~~~~~ "Guys," Darren commented quietly on the couch. JK and TonTon were wrestling for the last slice of pizza. "What?" TonTon turned around slowly taking his foot off of JK's face. "Ummmm," Darren mumbled, "Can you both come to the store with me?"

Juan Karlos: The topic, 'period' is one you don't really want to tell Juan Karlos. Not because it is awkward, but because he gets quite out of hand to make sure you are comfortable. You are not the whiny type, the angry type, the craver, or any other symptoms that he thinks you have. You're actually pretty normal. You sat in bed typing away on your laptop since you have decided you wouldn't go outside due to your period. Suddenly, there was a light knock on the bedroom door. Juan Karlos stood against the door frame with a smile. "Is my girl still busy?" He asked, coming in and sitting next to you on the bed.  "I'm almost done." You smiled as he left a kiss on your cheek. "Ah." He muttered. "It's a nice day. So I thought we could go swimming." You paused your typing and looked at him, "Today?" He nodded, "Yeah. It's sunny so.." You interrupted him, "Uh, can't we go some other time? 3 to 7 days to be exact?" A sheepish smile spread across your face. "why..?" He lifted an eyebrow, suspiciously. "Because uh, well I'm still busy." You answered and continued to type. "I thought you were 'almost done'?" He crossed his arms, increasing his suspicion. "No, I really have a lot to do, sorry." You replied. Juan Karlos stayed put, making harsh eye contact to you. His eyes seemed to become intense  every second that passed by. Prying your lies out. "Fine!" You broke eye contact with him, "I'm on my period." You mumbled. He laughed, "Why didn't you just tell me that in the first place?" Juan Karlos answered without letting his smile fade. You fiddled with the edge of the bed sheets, "Because I know how you get when I'm on my period. I'm a big burden to you because you get me stuff but really, I'm fine. You don't have to do those things." Juan Karlos nodded slowly, "I'm sorry. I just wanna make sure you're okay." You smiled and held his cheek, "I know. And I am." He placed a kiss on your nose lightly and chuckled, "So I guess swimming is off the schedule. But we could cuddle." He wiggled his eyebrows and wrapped his arms around you.