Chapter 746: Torment One Another! We're Both Resolute!

"So, are you letting go or not?"

After being smelted for a while, both Lin Fan and the Utmost Being Cruel could be considered to be on an even ground right now. Losing their limbs and legs would already be considered to be a good state in the current situation.

"Your Utmost Being is not going to let go!" Right now, the Utmost Being Cruel was sweating profusely, with bead-like drops of perspiration dripping down from his forehead with a splash. He was almost on the breaking point from all that pain.

But, if this were the only case, it still wasn't enough for him to loosen his grip on the Universal Elixir.

"Come at me if you've got the guts! What sort of pain has Your Utmost not endured? You think that you can have Your Utmost bowing down in defeat over such a pain? Then, you've got to be looking down on me." The gaze of the Utmost Being Cruel was harsh right now, filled with a frenzy. That hand of his which was gripping on to Lin Fan's Universal Elixir was still shut tightly, with no intentions of letting up at all.

Lin Fan was enduring an urge to cry right now. All of these Ancient race beings were some bloody sickos! They were all lunatics! And, the Utmost Beings were practically the machine guns of the lunatics! He was evidently on the point of being unable to endure it, yet he was still talking tough!

If it were any normal sane man, they would have been scared pissing just looking at the crazed look of Cruel.

However, even if that were the case, so what?

Lin Fan wasn't going to be afraid of that.

Since he was going to be tough, so was Lin Fan! If he wanted a competition of who was tougher, then he better come at it with everything!

Lin Fan did not say anything anymore as the Heaven and Earth Smelt vibrated once more.

Vrrrr! Vrrrr…!!!

The fiery flames were blazing as they brought forth torment from outside all the way in. Even if it were the toughest treasure in this entire world, it would have been smelted into ashes by now.

"Cruel, neither of us would need to speak anymore today! At the very most, we can both just die together! I'll just have to see how much more you can endure!"

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Lin Fan and Cruel glared at one another. Under this immense suffering, both of them were knocked kneeling on the ground. Their bodies were like clay slurries at this moment that were corroding nonstop.

The Inner World and foundation of Cruel was starting to quake as well. Even those uncountable years of cultivation gained through hard work couldn't withstand this power of refinement here right now.

'Just what sort of power is this?! Why can't I endure it even with my ancient body as an Utmost Being of the Ancient race?!' The heart of the Utmost Being Cruel was frightened right now. However, when he looked at the state of Lin Fan right now, he could not help but grit his teeth as well. He refused to believe that a puny human would be able to endure to such an extent!

'Ding…Eternal God Body Experience Points +100,000.'

'Ding…Congratulations on Eternal God Body leveling up. Level 7.'

'F*ck! My physical body state did not level up at all! Damn it!' Lin Fan's heart was about to break down right now. However, in front of Cruel, he had to put on a strong front. He must not cower at all!

Right now, his physical body state was that of a Divine celestial level 8 state. If he were to level up, it would be Divine celestial level 9 state.