Reunion

~5 years later~

The first few chords of RED play and the light behind me shines, displaying my silhouette on the thin curtain before me, making the crowd in the stadium scream louder. I smile to myself and start singing.

Loving him is like

Driving a new Massereti down a dead end street

Faster than the wind

Passionate as sin

Ending so suddenly

Loving him is like trying to change your mind

Once you're already flying through the free fall.

Like the colors in autumn

So bright just before they lose it all

The curtain drops and I run down the stairs, singing the chorus as the whole Staples Center goes wild. Ever since I won TVK, this has been my daily life. And this is my family.

JK's POV (2 hours before the concert)

"Why do I have to go to someone-who-I-don't-even-know's concert?" I complain to Bamboo, who became my recording manager when I went back to Cebu. "Oh you know her, alright. I just want it to be a surprise." "Who is it?! Stacey? Kaitlyn? Avery?" Kaitlyn was my girlfriend about a year ago. Avery was my girlfriend when I was 17. I know, I know. I'm only 19. But seriously, YOLO right? "Look, just get into some comfortable clothes and I'll pick you up in 30 minuetes." "Wha-" beep. He hung up on me. He hung up on me!!! I sigh and slip on some ripped jeans and a checkered shirt. After tousling my hair a bit, I grab some shades and go down stairs to my little sister, Faith.

"Kuya!" The little six year old squeals as I catch her, spinning her around in the air. "Hello my little monster" I mumble over her screams. "I'm going to be gone for about three hours, but ate Yumi will take care of you ok?" She nods her head and wraps her tiny arms around my neck. I smile as I hug her back. "Be a good girl." I breathe out as I release her.

"Well, we're here!" Bamboo pulls up at the huge Staples Center. About a thousand plus fans are screaming outside the door. And that's when I see what everyone is screaming about. They're craning their necks to catch a glimpse of a girl with mouse brown hair and shades covering her eyes. Her skin is a fair tan and she smiles at everyone she passes. I yawn and pull open the door. All at once the girls start screaming louder and someone screams, "It's Juan Karlos!!!!" I run somewhere despite the shouts of Coach Bamboo. Oh dear.

-AFTER THE SHOW-

I decide to leave the stadium and get a drink right after the girl I don't know goes down from the stage after her last song. I find the vending machine and look down, trying to get my wallet. Big mistake. I bump into someone and whoever it is falls down. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I look down to the person and recognize her as the girl from the show. "Oh you're the girl from the show!" I help her up as she dusts herself off. "Yeah..." She looks up and smiles, running a hand through her hair.

We are interrupted by the sound of footsteps running towards us. Simon Cowell, and I mean the Simon Cowell, turns around from the corner with Bamboo. "Oh my god, coach?!" The girl laughs as Simon approaches her. Wait. Coach?! What? "Am, we were looking for you!" Simon raises an eyebrow at the girl. "Simon, how many times do I have to tell you my name is not Am." She laughs and looks at Bamboo. "Wow, you've grown! That goes for your voice as well!" "I'm sorry, but how do you two know each other?" I cut in. Bamboo and Simon smile almost evilly. "JK, this is Amber."

AMBER'S POV

After recovering from shock, I make a run for it, but Simon is too fast. He catches me and carries me back to them, me clawing at my own recording managers arms and struggling to get out of his grasp. When we get back to them, Bamboo speaks up. "I'll be very straight forward with this. You two..." He points to both of us."are going to be singing partners." We look at eachother, and that's when I run again. I need to get away from him. I need to.

~~~~

A/N For a reward on 2k reads, I tried to make a long chapter for you guys. So thanks for the votes and stuff!:P XD

Stay cool,

JKfanatic xoxo