My Brother is Everything Part 2

Hey guys! I know it has been like forever, but I am back and ready to write! This will be continued in Rin's P.O.V for the beginning of the chapter. 

Yukio walks down the stairway, his steps echoing in my chest. "So, what's for dinner, Rin?" He asks politely. I am starting to wonder if he is just saying things like that so nicely just to try and say he did something for me. Maybe he thinks that only a demon like me should get blamed for thigns like that. 

"Curry! I'm also making extras for about the next three days so I can take a break from cooking. At first it was nice, but I've cooked so much I'm running out of recipies!" I answer, a fake smile plastered across my face. I don't need him to worry about me, a demon. He should worry about himself and his health, not mine. 

He gives a little face of worry, I'm guessing from what he saw earlier, but continues on his path to the table, which I have already nicely set up for us. I want our last night together to be special, to be something to remember. No, I need it  to be something to remember, otherwise he will forget me and all the times we shared together. I don't want that! 

Yukio's P.O.V

Rin was being surprisingly nice! I still can't quite make out what I saw earlier. I want to believe his excuse, I really do! However, I know it's a lie. I know that the lie is so beautiful that I don't want to let it go, but I know I have to sooner or later, but for right now, I want to enjoy a nice home-cooked meal with my brother. 

"Go ahead, Yukio, sit down! I set out the nice silverware and everything!" Rin exclaimed with a bright, shining smile going from ear to ear. I want to believe this is how he feels. Earlier was the second time I've ever seen him like that, the first being when he was late to class. Never in his life have I seen him so distraught like this. 

I politely take my seat, excited for his curry! I don't usually like curry, but Rin's is the best! He puts something in it, he still won't tell me what it is, and it tastes so different from anything else I've ever had! "So, Rin, when are you finally going to tell me what the secret ingredient is?"

Rin's P.O.V (again)

Uh-oh! Yukio doesn't know that the secret ingredient he loves so much is my blood! I know it's dark, but I can't help myself around sharp objects! The first time it was an accident, I had cut myself and it just so happened to get mostly into the curry. I didn't have enough time to prepare more, so I just kept on working as if nothing had happened, but Yukio seemed to really love it. 

"Not for a long time, Nii-san. Not until you can fully appreciate the artistic craft that is food." I say smugly. I am trying my best to keep calm right now. If he finds out then I may not be able to carry out my plans! The question is; did he buy it?

Hey guys! I have finally uploaded a new chapter! It was fun to write, but may be bad since I'm so rusty. I was so excited the past 20+ hours to get home just so I could write this! I hope you enjoy this as much as I have!