the boyfriend

oh god , sorry, i literally forgot about this story please dont hate meee.

im updating most of my storys from my works so feel free to check them outttt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i started dating preston, the others knew about it and they were okay about it, no big deal.

one day i opened my phone and i had a text message from an unkown caller ID, it read.

? : stay away from preston, you obviously have some kind of witch spell over him. and when it wears off he'll be mine, and away from you.

im pretty sure this was from marie from the purffs, but to take chances i didnt reply back.

i got kinda scared after that, i dont know why.

Vannessa and Mitch got together too, some fights but not that many.

Preston and i watched a movie on netflix that day, it was a scary movie, The Conjuring.

i swear i was gonna have nightmares, god no. everytime i got scared i hide into preston and sometimes we'd hit eachother on the head because we both hid.

i loved preston, it was going to take a lot to make me not like him.

sometimes id walk in on him recording and he'd tell me to shush while recording but id still manage to kiss him and make him laugh during his words, everyone still wonders why.

"i love you too" he would always say. hes not dead ill tell you that XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i need some new ideas guys, any help?