1st Kiss

"Ow' I said as I threw another snowball to the kids outside. I hit everyone 'I WIN!!' 'How about 5-6?' hhmmmm I thought then I remembered about my chores .

'Sorry but I have to go bai guys!' I yelled as I ran to the house.

I ran inside to see Jason {or TrueMU} and he was drinking a red bull. 'Dont drink them all.' he laughed 'I wont, dont worry.'

I ran to the fridge and grabbed a Coffee from Starbucks that I had earlier. 'So where's everybody else?' I asked and I waited cause he was chugging the red bull down. 'There all taking a showers.' and I said 'so u finished first' he nodded and said 'ya, I take short showers, everyone else takes long showers.' I laughed.

he started asking me questions, and then it started getting personal like, do u have a boyfriend, and what u like in boys stuff like that. So I took him to the Music Room, cause I knew he liked music. I showed him how to play the piano and then when he learned me and him were playing it, and then his hand touched mine, and then he looked at me, I looked into his eyes, oh how they were nice! Then his other hand grabbed me by the waist and he kissed me.

I was in shock, his other hand hugged me and just decided to throw my hands on his neck and he kissed me like oh idk. Then he broke the kiss, and he looked at me like 'wow' I smiled and he smiled back then he kissed me again, I stayed there kissing him in the Music room. He pulled me close, and pulled me into his lap and he kissed me, he never broke the kiss. it was magical.

'JASON!!! WERE ARE U??!?!?!' I heard my brother call, Jason broke the kiss and said to be quiet and closed the door and picked me up and sat down on a chair. He hugged me and then he kissed me but on my neck, I felt his hands in my shirt and then he kissed me and I kissed him back, he broke the kiss and then he looked me in the eyes and gave me a 'Should we stop' look and I just kissed him and his hands went down my waist and I just sat there kissing him.

'JASON!!! WTF ARE U?!?!' I broke the kiss and he said ' Well I guess I better get going. ' 'Ya. when he yells its never anything good.' he laughed then kissed me and then he left.

'Oh Jason, why'd u have to be so cute?' then I left to find Vanessa, I walked into a room and saw her making out with Mitch {or BajanCanadian} and just left her alone.