~Chapter Three~

I woke up and didn't know where ii was but in a couple of seconds all the memories flooded back ii asked Justin could ii join his gang and he never gave me an anwser but ii know he'll say yes...ii got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom and garbbed my toothbrush ii really didn't feel like taking a shower at the moment so ii decided to take one after ii make breakfast ii began to brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out afterwards when ii was done ii placed my toothbrush back into my holder and walked downstairs to see no one up yet "perfect!" ii thought ii can suprise them with some breakfast although ii didnt know how many friends he had cause ii haven't met them yet so ii just decided to make a buffet ii was going to cook eggs,bacon,grits,biscuits,omelets,and and muffins (which they already had) just in case they want something a lil sweet ii pulled out all the material and began to cook..

                                                                            ~Skiping Cooking~

Setting the dining for ~7 out of curiosity~ ii heard the guys running downstairs like they were in a track race but Justin came down first "Goodmorning Beautiful" he said smiling and in a low raspy voice that had to be the hottest thing i've ever heard..."Goodmorning J" ii greeted back with a light smile putting the last orange juice on the table and watching 5 other guys walk in front of me "Guys, this is Ocean but uu can call her O she's the one ii was telling uu about last night..Ocean meet the guys ii told uu about Za,Fredo,Ryan,Chaz,and Twist." Justin said introducing us all while the guys kissed my hand and told me "Thank you so much!" for making breakfast ii told them that they were welcome and when ii turned around they were already digging in..me and Justin sat down and began eating and we all began to talk and laugh until Fredo asked me "So Ocean whats your story?" ii really didn't wanna talk about it but ii needed to let it out ii paused for a second to think about wheather ii should say it or not but then ii decided to let it out and talk about it  "Well it's pretty rough.." ii said trying to see if the guys still wanted me to comtinue "Come on..we have all been though rough times thats why were here..." Fredo spoke after he said that ii felt a lil more at ease "Well...my parents died when ii was 2 and....ii went into the foster system...then a cople of years later ii was adoped at the age of 13 by a loving husband and wife names Kristen and Jack Hill, Jack was on buisness trips and gone 24/7 while ii stayed home with Kristen and one day and one day ii came home late and she beat me and she started drinking and smoking and she was also having an affair with another man then Jack found out and they got a divorce i was going to tell the judge i wanted to go with Jack but Kristern forced me tio tell the judge i wanted to go with her so i did .. long story short there was a robbery at the bank a-and Jack was s-shot .." i lastly said bursting into tears i looked up to se the boys eyes all watery "But anyways after Jack died Kristen began drinking more and my beatings increased and i began to c-cut m-myself" i said now crying horribly ..I couldnt take it so i ran from the dinnig table upstairs to my room. I ran to my bed and cried holding my knees ans rocking back and forth i bet the guys think im some type of freak now ..

Justin's Pov:

By now everyone was at the table crying ...I got up from the table and ran upstairs to Ocean's room and the guys followed we could all hear her sobbing none of us knew she was this broken ..."Ocean ?" i said she didnt anwser do we went in anyways "Ocean you okay ?" asked ..