Chapter 6

We pull up to the club & the line is incredibly long. So long I began to think that we may have to go to another one cause we'll never get in. Little did I know Justin and the guys were cool with the bouncer checking IDs' and all so we skipped right past everyone which kinda made me feel bad for the people waiting.

"You know that guy" I asked Justin
      "WHAT ?" he yells over the loud music
   "DO YOU KNOW THAT GUY ?" I yelled back
           "OH , YEAH HE'S IN THE GAME WITH US ." He yelled
"OH ." I responded knowing that "the game" meant their drug business.

As we were walking into the club lights were flashing, people were dancing, the base of the music was banging, but people were also starring and for a moment I thought at Justin,  but it was at me. I honestly felt scared and notches. This was my first time ever being in a club and not only that but everyone is looking at me as if I'm a celebrity or something.

Justin sees all the eyes wondering to me and looks back and interlocks both our hands pulling me closer to him, which I'm not gonna lie sent shocks through through my body.

But when I saw the name "V-LIVE" plastered on the wall, I immediately began to panic because each and every on of the kids at school who make my life a living hell go to this club almost every weekend. I just cross my fingers and pray I see none of them.

We get to the bar and Justin and the guys began to yell at the bartender what drinks they want, which was Gin and Tonic for all of them. "WHAT DO U WANT TO DRINK ?" Justin asked me.
"ILL TAKE A WATER." I told him back making Justin and the guys laugh. "WHAT ?" I asked in curiosity as to what was so funny about me ordering a simple water.

" WE'RE HERE TO PARTY ! YOU GOTTA DRINK! C'MON BABYGIRL ..." Justin said with a smirk & immediately I lose control and give in. Idk what it is but it's somethin about that smirk Justin makes that just drives me crazy and I give in.

"ALRIGHT FINE ! GIVE ME A MARTINI" I asked the bartender. & the guys look at me in approval with a smile. After about 10 mins they were over every girl in here except for Justin , who stayed at the bar with me. Which I was more than happy about.
"HEY IM GONNA GO TO THE RESTROOM BE RIGHT BACK OK ? DONT GO ANYWHERE !"  Justin said
      "I MIGHT !" I responded with a smirk while he responded with a goofy but serious glare and a chuckle.
*FIVE MINUTES LATER*
  Justin wasn't back yet, so I assumed the line was long and began my 3rd martini making me feel real tipsy. As i waited for Justin I got onto my phone and started checking Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter to see if anyone from school made a post about coming tonight &  so far I saw nothing, until I was interrupted by a low male voice ...
         "Hey gorgeous ." A tall, brown haired, brown eyed , muscular guy  whispered in my ear making me turn around and face him.

"HI ." I responded wishing Justin would hurry back so I wouldn't have to talk to this guy. It was weird how Justin and I weren't even a couple and I didn't even want to talk to other guys.

  "What are you doing standing at the bar alone ? I would never guess someone as sexy as you to be alone." He said into my ear again while leaning into me leaving no room for me to move

        "UMM. IM ACTUALLY WAITING ON SOMEONE WHO'S IN THE RESTROOM RIGHT NOW" I yelled over the music because i was not about to get close to his ear and also hoping this line would make him go away.

  "Well ditch who your with and come with me. I promise not to waste the time I have with you leaving you standing at a bar." He said in my ear seductively this time. Also running his fingers over my cheek.

    "NO THANKS I THINK IM GONNA STAY HERE" I shouted politely. All I wanted right now was for Justin to come and rescue me from this unwanted conversation.
         "C'mon baby, let's have fun" he said removing his hand from my check to my waist.

    "GET THE HELL OFF !" I yelled pushing his hand away from my waist moving to the other side getting out of his contraption walking the opposite way.

"Don't be like that." He said grabbing my arm incredibly tight pulling me into him.

     Next thing you know a familiar voice says, "Wassup bro" & the dude is punched to the ground ...... leaving me, and everyone else in shock.