Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 13

Hey readers I am So sorry it took me so long to get this Chapter out but college started back and I haven't had the time to work on the story. I am also sorry that it is short but I really wanted to get it out to you, so as a gift I will also post a short Story I had to write for class so I hope you like it. I don't have enough time to edit the Story because I have school in the morning but I feel you guys have waited long enough so I will come back and edit another time. I would like to give a shout out to outsider245 for being the first to comment on the last Chapter, and pink-kiwi, marcik, rreaga01, Angelus143, madmary, Annabella17, aloxela, VampyrePrincess, ErickaArmsted, and AlannaMcGrath For becoming new fans thanks guys.

Thanks to everyone that is reading the story and i hope you keep reading, commenting, and voting.

~193 Votes Yay!!!!~

~245 Votes for the next chapter~

~leelaVampire~

Playlist

1) Lost and Found- Kim Taylor

2) Breaking the habit- Linkin Park

3) Numb- Linkin Park

4) I don't care- Fall Out Boys

5) Love the way you lie- Eminem Feat. Rihanna

hope you'll like

Chapter 13

Bella POV

Bella

Have you forgotten what I am Bella. Did you forget what I do? Or maybe you just thought I am that stupid! I don't know whose god damn body that was in your truck but it sure as hell isn't yours. God damn it Bella I know your scent and I know how those filthy bloodsuckers smell. I smelled them there and because they put some of your clothes on that girl doesn't hide that it wasn't you from me or the rest of the pack. How could you do this they left you and you still choose them, not to mention the fact that you watched one of their kind kill your father. Do you not care about him? If you turn into one of them you are no better than the red head. You tell the Cullen's that the treaty that they had with us is broken. They broke the number one rule and if they come back here ever I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL ALL OF THEM. You might be fooling the town with that truck but you can't fool me.

Jacob

He knows, god he knows. I saw that there were more e-mails from him but I couldn't read them. I screamed and smashed the computer in to small pieces and I saw Emmett, Jasper, and Edward run into the room.

"What happened?" Edward asked. I did answer. He tried to approach me but I glared at him and he stop dead in his tracks and looked very hurt.

"Bella you need to tell us what happened." Jasper said.

"Yeah Bella we can't help you if you don't." Emmett said. When he said that everything Jacob said came rushing back 'I will not hesitate to kill all of them' they can't help. I need to do this alone.

"You can't help and don't try either!" I yelled and look at all of them daring them to say different. "I need to go I need time to think." I added.

"You are not going anywhere Bella. You need to tell us what happened." Edward said.

"Bad move." I heard Jasper say under his breath.

"Oh really and who is going to stop me." I said to him.

"Bella you're my wife." He said and Jasper shook his head.

"Yes Edward I'm your wife, but that doesn't give you ownership I am my own person."

"I know I don't own you I never said that." He said

"Good so I need time to think. I'm going hunting." I said.