Chapter One - I tried to think of something cool, couldn't

Loud, repetitive knocking came from the door of Fae's house. KitKat made her way to the door, opening it only to find the siblings stood outside, shivering from the intense snowstorm. Diyana stood in the middle of the three, looking intimidating. Asuna stood in front of Diyana, a large smile on her face. Markos stood behind Diyana, holding onto her arm and gazing into the house timidly. "Helloooo~" The cheery tune of Asuna's voice could be heard probably in Whiterun from how loud with excitement she was.
A simple, breathy "Hi" fell from the InDiANFOOdJit's lips, she was taken back by the cold and Diyana's hard stare. Faeringael??? (i still don't know how to spell her damn name) walked towards the group, her strictly-platonic husband Stenvar following behind her. "Who is it?" Fae called, her voice soft and tired-sounding.
"Three." Kit responded. If the three siblings were together, they were never called by their names; they were called three as it was easier than going "asunamarkosanddiyana". "Well come in out of the cold then." Faeringael walked back towards the table, sitting down beside Kitkat's fEMALE Jenassa. The trio walked in together, Asuna bouncing along as she walked, Diyana walking harshly just like a true warrior should and Markos following after Diyana, taking quick timid steps.
Diyana stood against the wall, observing the people in the room. Markos was greeted by Stenvar, the two making small talk. Asuna sat down harshly on one of the seats, a huge grin on her face.
"Why the visit?" Kit took the seat across from Jenassa. (jenassa?)
"Oh we were in town-"
"That's never good." Fae interrupted, the ghost of a smirk on her lips. "The siblings together? Unstoppable and highly dangerous. Your personalities clash devastatingly."
"THaTs not tRue!" Asuna protested, slamming her fist down on the table. Diyana let out a small snort at this.
"Oh but it is. Diyana is always angry- No offence."
"None taken." Diyana's rough voice piped up.
"Markos is always afraid of everything-"
"I'm not!" Markos defensively crosses his arms, his yell quieter than Asuna's.
"And you're impulsive and get distracted by almost anything."
"That's a lie."
"Asuna, we were fighting a dragon and you saw a butterfly. You wandered off and almost died." Asuna was silenced at this, Kitkat bursting out in laughter and Faeringael put her in her place.
"All three of you together is an unpredictable, dangerous bomb waiting to explode." Asuna pouted, crossing her arms before getting distracted by a small bug on the wall. Markos saw the "beast" and hid behind Stenvar.
"So, again, why the visit?"
Diyana answered Kit's question with a simple "Asuna made us."
"oH yEAh, I had a question for you!" Asuna jumped towards her friends, almost tripping in the process.
"And what might that question be?" Fae tilted her head, KitKat stuffing her mouth with food.
"I was wondering if you guys wanted to come on an adventure with three!" Asuna smiles brightly. "The more the merrier!"
"And where will we be going?"
"Uh.." Asuna got distracted by her hand.
"We were going to Skallmjör Cave." Diyana stepped forward.
"Skallmjör..?" Jenassa furrowed her brows in thought.
"You mean that creepy haunted place that's supposedly got the best loot ever?" Kitkat grinned, speaking with her mouthful, causing Fae to grimace.
"Wait.. Haunted?" Markos spoke up, his voice turning to a whisper with the second word.
"Yes, haunted. Did she stutter, brother?" Diyana rolled her eyes in annoyance of her wuss of a brother. Markos crossed his arms, glaring at Diyana. "Whatever. I-I don't care." He shrugged, looking at the floor and shuffling awkwardly on his feet.
"We'll split the loot equally. Do we have a deal, or not?" a smirk overcame Diyana's rough lips as she watched the two women closely.