I nodded and she squealed and hugged me, I busted out into tears and cried on her shoulder, she shifted a bit and pulled away looking into my eyes.

"What's wrong sis?" She asked, I shook my head "nun can you set me up a doctors appointment....please like right away" I begged.

She chuckled "don't worry about it something told me you was pregnant a week ago so I been set one up, it's today so I made sure you took the test so you can be on board" she smiled.

"What time does it start?" I asked

She looked at her phone and gasped "in ten minutes" she said looking up.

I glared at her and quickly changed into my outfit I picked out and threw on some shoes "c'mon" I said grabbing my phone.

She nodded and followed behind me grabbing her keys on the way out.

Time skip (doctors office)

I was sitting in the waiting room with Crissy as we waited for my name to be called, I was breathing mad heavy and I was shaking.

"Queen White!" The doctor yelled, I jumped up along with Crissy and made my way to her, she smiled and nodded towards me before walking to the room with both me and Crissy following behind her.

I sat down on the bed thing and laid back as the doctor explained what everything was and what it does.

"Not to be rude but I know all this already I've had four kids and this is my fifth I just wanna see it" I said getting annoyed.

She nodded and pulled my shirt up showing my flat belly, I flinched when she smeared the cold gel on me and put the wand on my belly rubbing it around.

"Okay well you are indeed pregnant" she said.

I know that bìtch just tell how fucking  far along I am

She looked a bit longer and looked at me "Okay so you are exactly four weeks pregnant and your baby is doing just fine" she smiled.

I sighed in relief "thank you Jesus it's his" I said aloud.

The doctor gave me a disgusted look, I bucked my eyes at her "What you act like you neva thanked Jesus it was your husband's too" I snapped.

She looked away and wiped the gel off of my belly and told me where to get my shit at.

As soon as I got off that bed I started twerking showing how happy I am, Crissy not knowing what was going on shrugged and started twerking too.

10:00 pm

I pulled up to Clare and I's house and parked in the drive way, I got out and walked up the steps.

I pulled out my key and unlocked the door opening it up and walking in, I heard music playing and the lights were dimmed, it smelt so fucking good in here.

I smiled and closed the front door, I put my bag down on the couch and made my way towards the kitchen.

When I walked in I gasped and tears started to swell up in my eyes "C-Clare" I choked out.

He looked up at me and smiled, the kitchen was dark with dim lights.

It smelt like fried chicken and chilli, I walked over to him and he gave me a bunch of roses, I smiled and blushed "what's all this for?" I asked.

"Well I thought it was about time I started treating my wife like the Queen she is" he said.

I smiled letting a few tears fall, "why? I thought you was mad at me?" I asked.

He chuckled and pulled a chair out for me to sit in, I sat down and he pushed me in and he sat in his own chair, "I was mad but I deserved that shit if it wasn't for me acting like the dick I am you wouldn't haven't been doing that shit, I did you so wrong even after I swore I wasn't like that nigga Chris, I betrayed your trust all bc I was holding a grudge.....I honestly thought you wanted to leave me" he said.

"Clare I admit what I did was stupid but to be fair in our relationship we always doing stupid shit" I said.

He chuckled "you right......you forgive me?" He asked, I thought about it "What about your hoes?" I asked.

He slid his phone over and it was unlocked "look through it" he shrugged.

I did what he said and when I tell you this niggas phone was dry as hell I mean it was dry dry.

"Damn so you dry dry" I said.

"As my dick" he said with a straight face, I busted out laughing and got up, I hugged him and pecked his lips.

"Nah stop with all that pecking shit" he smacked his teeth, I smiled and brushed my lips against his before pulling away "oh I gotta surprise for you" I cheesed.

He gave me a confused expression before nodding, "I'm pregnant....a month to be exact" I said.

He paused for a minute as if he was thinking "oh shit it's mine!" He yelled standing up.

I nodded and he picked me up as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, I kissed his lips and it turned into a whole make out session.

Ringgggggggg

I pulled away and reached for my phone, Clare passed it to me and set me down on the counter kissing on my neck.

"Hello?"

".........*cough*....."

"The fuck?"

"I got your daughter and I'm coming for my son"

"Wha-"

Beep

Beep

Beep

I looked at Clare with fear all on my features. "What?"

"Chris..."