All Draco could see was Goyle. He could see Goyle's nasty smirk, his eyes twinkling with promises of hurt, feel his hand touching his arm. Harry's words weren't registering to him. He could only feel, see, hear, breath Goyle.

"Baby boy, please come back to me. It's Harry. It's Harry, love."

Draco could finally hear Harry's deep, soothing voice. Slowly, very slowly he began to calm down. Goyle's menacing eyes were replaced with Harry's soft, green ones. Goyle's smirk replaced with Harry's soft, plump lips, twisted in worry and concern, Goyle's hand replaced with Harry's big, calloused one.

Draco let out a sob of relief. He launched himself into Harry's chest, fastening his arms around Harry's neck. Harry squeezed Draco to him and buried his face into Draco's neck. He inhaled Draco's sweet scent, reassuring himself that this was his Draco, safe in his arms, untouched and unharmed.

Draco was relishing in Harry's soft assurances and the gentle rubbing of his back. He relaxed into Harry's embrace and let out a slight whimper.

" M'sorry Harry. Didn't mean to freak out," Draco mumbled out, ashamed of what he did. He felt awful to have even thought that Harry was remotely close to Goyle. Goyle was dead for heaven's sake, so why would he even think that Goyle was there. I'm a mess. I'm broken and ruined. How can Harry love me? How can he love this broken, sad excuse of a human being. I'm weak and worthless. Draco couldn't help his thoughts. They were second nature, always there, always taunting him. He squeezed his eyes shut and buried his face into Harry's neck as if that was going to stop the torrent of thoughts.

Harry drew Draco out of his chest, holding his baby in front of him. He stared into Draco's sad eyes.

"Baby. I love you more than anything in this world, in this universe even. There is no need for you to apologize, it's just a reaction. A reaction that can't be helped. Something that's happening because of everything you've been through, and baby, you've been through a lot. More than I could ever imagine. So, don't you dare think, for even one second, that I'm going anywhere. I'm going to help you and even though you don't remember them, your friends are going to help you too. I love you so, so, so much," Harry, after every "so", kissed Draco's face.

Draco giggled and tried to bat Harry away, but it was to no avail. Harry continued his kisses until Draco was a giggling mess in his arms. A gentle smile overtook his face as he gazed down at his baby boy. Draco's laughter soon died down and he stared into Harry's eyes. He unconsciously leaned forward, Harry doing the same. Draco's eyes fluttered shut just as his lips met Harry's.

The kiss was slow and passionate, making Draco melt into it. He sighed into the kiss, eliciting a chuckle from Harry and effectively breaking it. Harry leaned back and watched Draco's dazed expression with a self-satisfied smirk. Only he could do that to his baby.

"I love you H-Harry, m-more than anything," Draco shyly whispers out, a blush adorning his cheeks. Harry grins and swoops in to steal another kiss. Draco was happy, his worries and thoughts being pushed into the back of his mind for the time being. This moment, this beautiful moment was not going to be ruined.
............................
"Draco and Harry! Get ready we are going to Hogsmeade!"

The moment was ruined. It was definitely ruined.

Draco jumped away from Harry, breaking the kiss. Draco's face became cherry red at being caught kissing his boyfriend. He snuggled back into Harry so that he could hide his embarrassment. Harry turned, with his baby in his arms, and glared at Ron, the loud red-head that just interrupted his time with Draco. His glare was chilling and would have sent any normal person running. Well, Ron was no normal person, he was Harry's best friend.