5. Friends

London crouched down with both hands on her knees and posed for the photo that EJ snapped. It was Sunday, their lazy days. After changing out of her dress. she was now sporting a white cropped beater, gray joggers, Jordan's and a New York knicks hat. Of course she had to represent her hometown.

She'd accompanied her mother to church earlier and now she'd just finished eating EJ out of house and home. This was nothing new for EJ, he knew how greedy she was and every Sunday she did the same thing. He always swore it was going to catch up with her.

"This is bomb." EJ announced, tossing her IPhone X into her open lap. She glanced down at the picture and nodded in approval, immediately posting it to all her social media outlets.

LondonZhilloh: I'm from where the beef is inevitable, summertimes unforgettable

"So, how was church?" EJ asked as he grabbed his full plate and sat across from her at his beautiful kitchen Island.

"Awesome." She sighed, placing her frantic phone on the table. "The pastor spoke about relationships and you know that really connected to me."

After swallowing a mouth full of yams, he replied, "What was he saying?"

"Just things like stop trying to fix broken relationships and that God will place someone meant for you in your life and you'll know when you've met the one."

"Whew chile, I should've been there!"

"You definitely should have." London spoke, chuckling softly.

"So, you think you've found the one yet?" He joked.

"Not that I know of. I don't even talk to anyone at the moment."

"Chris?" Now EJ was being petty. He smirked while wiggling his thick eyebrows.

"Course not, ya tried it. I keep telling you guys that it's strictly sex."

These last few weeks, they've been linking up a lot lately like some horny teenagers. They literally only communicated when they wanted to have sex. He even admitted to her that he was still having sex with different women but she didn't care as long as he stayed clean of course.

"That's always where it begins honey."

"Girl, I'm grown as hell. I know how to control my emotions and just have casual sex. Plus, he's out here fucking everything walking."

She was starting to get annoyed by her friends swearing that she was going to get attached because she loves hard. She knew what she was doing and she was honestly scared to get her feelings involved with another man for that matter.

"Speaking of him." She mumbled, as she lifted her phone just in time to see that he liked the recent picture she posted on Instagram.

"While you're sitting here worried about my relationship status, I'm about to go get some penis and you have no one to fulfill your needs." London joked, sticking her tongue out at her friend. Ej just rolled his eyes and gave her the bird.