1. The Big Apple

"Five more minutes

"Five more minutes." One of the employees shouts, poking their head into the dressing room.

Her makeup artist rolled his eyes."They gone be waiting honey cause' I am not finished beating this face."

London Zhiloh chuckled aloud. Isiah was one of the few people she trusts to do her makeup. He was also a good friend of hers.

"It doesn't have to be perfect siah', just make sure I look presentable."

"Bitch even if I slathered this shit on you'd still be cute. You know how to work anything." He reached into his box for a lip liner pen.

"Period." Isiah's friend Bambi consigned from the couch.

London smiled, shaking her head. They were a mess but she loved them. And, not to be cocky, but she she knew his was right. She could pull of anything, not because of how pretty she was but because of her confidence and stride.

A minute later, the caios began. She was rushed out of her dressing room and towards the entry of the stage. She spotted Wendy sitting down getting ready to introduce her.

Now if she's being honest, London wasn't a big fan of Wendy Williams. She was cool but she talked a lot of shit without knowing anything at all. But, in this business you don't have to necessarily like everyone, just respect them.

When London's name was called she rushed out onto the huge stage with a wide small. Immediately people began to cheer and clap for the popular young model. She was so grateful.

"Hi beautiful." Wendy greeted her with a smile once she sat down on the couch.

"Hello, hello."

"How you feeling? I'm so happy your here."

Girl no you're not. "I'm happy to be here girl. I'm feeling blessed and beyond grateful."

"That's great! So first I wanna start by getting to know how you even started modeling in the first place."

London dove into detail on how she used to model when she was younger but didn't started taking it serious till a couple years ago. She talks about her inspirations and how she wants to branch off to acting as well. Once she was finished, Wendy branches off into other questions. Somehow, they got on the music topic.

"Whew Chile, I can not sing at all. Catch me in the shower." London shook her head, making the crowd laugh.

"You sound like me!" Wendy laughs. "So who do you listen to? What's your favorite song right now?"