Part 6

Eleanor's P.O.V

We started our little party by picking out a cute outfit for her welcoming party. She had a very cute collection of summer dresses but she needs some more shirts, shorts, flip-flops, and bathing suits. So I texted Lou to see if we can go shopping while the boys set up, he replied with a sure.

We went through the night watching our favorite romance movies, playing board games, and doing our nails. When we were painting our nails we talked about me and Lou but then we got into another topic. Then we played twenty questions because we haven't seen each other in forever.

I started by asking her if she had any boyfriends or crushes. She yes to the crushes. Then I asked her how she felt about Niall and she said that he is cute, but a good friend. Then the final question came and I asked how she felt about Harry her face turned pink. She said, "maybe I fancy him maybe I don't but besides that, he's dating the most beautiful model Savanna."

Then I said he doesn't look at her the way he does with you and besides management makes them date for publicity. Then after my nails dried we cleaned up and I went to bed.

Louis's P.O.V

The guys and I were playing video games for hours. Then Zayn, Liam, and Niall went to bed a while ago. But Harry and I stayed up longer. I started to get paranoid and paused the video game.

Then I turned around to face him, saying "Mate, something is bothering me I know that your dating that model for publicity but do you fancy my little sister?" He looked me in the face and said "Yes but don't be mad at me because she probably doesn't like me because of my reputation."

I said, "Oh Harry my sister doesn't care about reputation, and trust me I know when my little sister likes a lad." Go after her and tell her how you feel, If you hurt her I'll hunt you down." He smiled and said, "will do but I don't know what to say to her." "Be yourself and trust me you'll be fine." Then I went off to bed.

Anna's P.O.V

I still wasn't tired I was completely wide awake so I went downstairs to get a bottle of water. Everyone was asleep but so I thought, Harry was still awake and in the kitchen. I could tell that he was thinking about something so I walked into the kitchen quietly and got a bottle of water.

Then I said hey whatcha thinking about, he replied with "trying to find a way to tell this girl how I feel, "my heart sank. So then I said, "If I were this girl then I would want you to be yourself." "Oh and I am positive that Savanna will be thrilled when you tell her!!!". Then I walked away sadly but surely and off to bed.

Harry's P.O.V

Oh my goodness I had forgotten that she knows about Savanna. What am I gonna do about Savanna? Management will be very upset if I broke it off. Just then I got an email from management saying that Savanna was planning on breaking it off with me on TMZ tomorrow afternoon. Everything was going right for me until I had to think about what I was going to say to Anna.

About 5 minutes later Anna walks in to get something she asked me what was thinking about. I was trying to make it not so obvious. By saying "I'm trying to find the best way to tell this girl something."

Then she said, "If I were this girl I would want you to be yourself when you tell me." Then she said, she hopes that Savanna would be grateful for that. She put on a sad but semi-happy face and went up to bed.

She thought I was talking about Savanna, so I went after her. But she was already fast asleep in her room, she must have had a long day.