chapter one: oh boy

McDonald's P.O.V.

I was just about to close up and leave work. I was waiting on like 7 people to leave.

The second to last order was huge.
Two BigMacs ,
20 piece mcnuggets
3 McChickens
2 boxes of glazed Chicken strips
And 5 large Sodas

I sighed in frustration as i too the huge order and got to work.
" Hey we got another one! " i yelled to my workers.
One if the cooks looked at the order and cursed under his breath. They got to work and in under 15 minutes of getting everything ready and at the acceptable cooked level i took the order to the designated table. When i got there, there were more than one person...looked like a party. (i hope they don't cause any trouble like the last bug group in here.) I thought to myself. They were giggling and laughing and each other and them saw the food and got even louder.

The last order was out and they decided to take it to go. FINALLY.

In about and hour or to everyone was gone, and all the employees went home.we were closing for the night.
( Idc if the sign says 'ope 24/7 IM TIRED)
I walked around the restaurant to make sure they didn't miss anything to clean up.

"Oh man, they missed a shit ton over here THERE'S CHICKEN NUGGETS EVERYWHERE!! WHAT HAPPENED OVER HERE DID A COKED CHICKEN EXPLODE!?"

I got a broom and went to clean it up.
Right before i got to even touch the ground with the broom, my phone vibrated.

New message: The king 👑

"Oh God what now"

The king 👑: heeeey buddy whats up??

Mc: cleaning..you??

The king 👑: eh nothing i just closed down. Not much happened today.

Mc: oh easy day huh?

The king 👑: yea, now im bored. G A S P CAN I COME HELP CLEAN!?!?

Mc: Hell no..

The King 👑: WHAT WHY!?

Mc: Last time i let you help me clean, you wrote on my kitchen floor in KETCHUP " THE CHICKEN NUGGETS ARE A LIE"

The king 👑: ONLY because you wrote on my restaurant windows with lettuce stuck on with mayo that spelled out " #15 BURGER KING FOOT LETTUCE "

The king 👑: plus,we both know im not gonna shut up unless you let me help...

Mc: .....fine.

The king 👑: YUS BE OVER IN 10

" The fuck did i just do... "

--------------------------------

Why did i make this a thing....