Part - 59

Naira was sitting in their room. She was hell nervous.

"Naira calm down." Naira tried her best but wasn't able to.

Ishaan pushed Kartik inside their room.

"Abbey teri toh Main..." Kartik banged the door.

"All the best Bhai." Ishaan shouted.

Kartik turned towards Naira and saw her standing near the window.

He went and hugged Naira from behind.

"Kya hua Naira?" Kartik asked.

"Nahi kuch nahi. Prem....I have to make him sleep." Naira broke the hug.

"Sssshhhh...." Kartik pinned her to the wall.

"Kartik." Naira closed her eyes.

"Today no one else. Only you and me. I want to love you." Kartik kissed on her cheeks.

He kept his lips on her lips and started sucking them. Naira too responded with equal love and passion.

While kissing,Kartik removed Naira's dupatta and opened her hairs.

They broke the kiss after 20 minutes. Kartik turned Naira towards the mirror and removed her jewellery one by one.

His touch was making her go weak.

Kartik opened the dori of her blouse. He picked Naira in his arms and moved towards the bed.

Kartik laid Naira on the bed and came over her.

"Shall I?" Kartik wanted to be sure.

Naira just closed her eyes and smiled. Kartik started working on their clothes.

Within minutes,their clothes were on floor.

Kartik held Naira's one breast and started massaging it. Naira bit her lips to prevent moaning. Kartik took the nipple in his mouth and started sucking her like a hungry baby.

Naira moved her hands in his back and in his hairs. She was pushing him more and more.

Kartik did same with her other breast. He looked up and saw Naira leaning to the bed. She was breathing heavily.

Kartik moved down and removed Naira's undies in one go. He widened her legs and entered his middle finger inside her.

She was already wet. But still Kartik wanted to make her more and more wet.

He started fingering her. Naira jumped in ecstasy. Kartik entered 2 more fingers inside her. Naira was in pain. Kartik slowed down but didn't stop stroking her.

Naira was shivering and within a minute,she orgasmed. Kartik went down and entered his tongue inside her.

Naira clutched to the bed sheet. Kartik was licking and biting her like a hungry dog. He was rubbing her thighs while tongue fucking her.

After few minutes,Kartik came over Naira.

"Naira it will pain. You are hell tight for me." Kartik was worried.

"I trust you." Naira smiled.

Hearing those words,Kartik was overwhelmed. He knew Naira trusts him more than anyone and anything.

Kartik widened her legs and kept his tool on her world. Naira took a pillow and kept on her mouth to prevent from shouting. Being a doctor,she knew it will pain like hell.

Over that she could feel Kartik was bigger for her.

Kartik slowly entered inside Naira. Naira shouted but that got hid due to the pillow on her face. Tears fell from her eyes.

Kartik gave 5-6 strokes and completely entered inside her breaking her hymen. Bed sheet got stained with Naira's blood.

Kartik stopped and pulled the pillow from Naira's face. He was hurt seeing tears in Naira's eyes. He kissed on her cheeks and sucked those tears.

"I'm sorry." Kartik was in tears.

"I'm fine Kartik." Naira wiped his tears and smiled at him.

"May I?" Kartik asked.

"Yes you can." Naira blushed.

Kartik slowly started thrusting inside her. His every thrust made Naira moan. To suppress her moans,Kartik took her lips for a kiss.

Kartik kept thrusting inside Naira for an hour. Naira came 2 times meanwhile.

"Kartik are you holding yourself?" Naira was breathing heavily.

"No I'm not. I'm coming." Kartik knew he was going to climax.

Kartik increased his pace and thrusted Naira faster. They both climaxed together.

Kartik fell on Naira exhausted. Naira wrapped her arms around him. She caressed his hairs and rubbed his back.

Naira looked at Kartik and smiled. Within 2 minutes he slept like a baby.
Naira pulled the blanket and covered their bodies. She kissed on Kartik's cheek. Naira too closed her eyes and slept like that only.