[VII]

Lisa's POV

I was left alone in my room, still waiting for Jennie. I focused my eyes at the door of my room, still waiting for her like an idiot.

I saw the door finally opened but it doesnt reveal the person that I want to see.

It's mom.

She seems worried again. She went near to me while calling my name.

"Lisa? Lisa. Are you alright?' she asked me like I am dying.

"Yeah... why did you went here mom?" I asked her.

"I went here because Jennie went home... she said that I should take care of you right now, she also said that you dont want to talk to her."

I was stucked with words as she said that.
I felt ny heart as raging again and my mind is filled with thoughts about her.

"You know what, Lisa, when she went home, I saw her teary eyes."

I felt like I am going to have a cardiac arrest later.

I felt mixed emotions as she said that. I know she's upset on me earlier because of me earlier. It's just because of my tachycardia and I cant seem to breathe normally. Also, I had this awkwardness with her and I fcking hate it.

"Did you two fight?" my mom asked me with a hint of worry.

I cant seem to answer that question. Nag-away nga ba kami kanina? Or... it's just misunderstanding?

Misunderstanding can turn into fights right?

Mom noticed that I am spacing out thinking about her.

"You know what, if you two fought earlier, you must talk to her about it. I can see she's really hurt, Lisa. I even saw her throwing out the leftover gamjatang because she thinks you dont like it. She locked herself in her room and I know she's crying." she said that made me frozen and dumbfounded.

I felt pain in my heart and yeah, I am guilty.
I hurted her again and... it really destroys my ego.

"I am worried for Jennie. I dont know the reason why is she like that now but I know you are the only one who can comfort Jennie, Lisa." my mom gave me the you-can-do-this look.

"I want to see her then."

Yeah it really hurts me to hurt her like this, I really hate the awkwardness I've encountered earlier with her and now I am going to fight it.

---

"Hi..."

I opened my eyes and saw a brunette, smiling shyly to me.

"I heard you are looking for me, yah... do you need something?" she asked me, sitting beside me.

I looked at her and felt my heart was raging again. Her face shows worry and sincerity.

"You dont want to talk me eh..." she mumbled while looking down.

I tried to speak but no voices and words came out.

"You seems to be mad at me... what happened, Lisa? Why dont you seem to talk to me properly, I mean you are so quiet... unusually quiet..."

"What take you so long? I've been waiting for you for damn hours. You said you will be back shortly, then why did you left me here and went home?" I blurted my question to her. It made me collect lots of air and courage to ask that to her.

I can see her shock in her eyes. "Because... it seems like you dont want to talk to me... so I gave you some space..."

I was shocked and dumbfounded at what she had said. I really hate that awkwardness that hit me a while ago and at the same time, I felt these mixed feelings to her.