ChapterTwo:Is this really happening?

Is this really happening?.

I kept repeating to myself, am i really going to move out?,am i really going to a new school? I still couldn't believe it.

Right now I'm packing to move out of here. I packed all my stuff I was surprised that I was able to do everything in one day. But i am excited to move out since probably its time for me to make a first impression of a new me to the world.

I came to the entrance
Of the dorm and was greeted by a middle aged lady i smiled and greeted her back. "Hello there how can i help you young lady" the lady said with a bright smile

"hi i am looking for a dormitory, do you have any vacancies?"
I asked hoping there would be a vacancy." sorry we don't have one at the moment,but we have a room that is looking for a roommate"
She said feeling sorry, i was thinking for a while because anyways I don't have a place to stay so i said yes.
She smiled and gave me a paper to sign then gave me a key to the dormitory.

I was in the elevator then i pressed the number ten to go to my dormitories floor.

I arrived on the tenth floor and looked for my dorm after a while i finally found it.

I entered and it was pretty large for a dorm.

The first thing on my mind
'is my roommate was a girl or a boy?'

Well i would be okay if either one of them I guess.......

I started to kinda explore the place, then I found a empty room which was big enough for me. I went inside since i wanted to unpack, I laid all my things then started organizing my stuff after a couple of hours I finished.
"Finally" i said feeling proud of myself.

I stood up wondering where my roommate is.

I searched the whole house but there wasn't a sign of him/her

So I made my way to the living room and sat down on the couch, minutes passed and I got bored so I took out my phone and played a couple of games to kill time.

Then I heard the front door open,  I am probably guessing it's my roommate. I was nervous to meet
him/her but eventually I turned around
So i could see her/his face.

I turned around and it was a boy a handsome one too. He asked me
"are you lost ?".

The teacher | Jimin FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें