What's left to fear?

"I am trying to call 911 but it is not going through. Apparently, I have to befriend the police before justice hears out my name. Maybe I shouldn't talk about it, maybe I should tell the police or Kaytie, or maybe I should just accept it because they are paying my school fees."

You see, these might have been some thoughts of those girls that seek assistances from the ones whose plans are to misuse them. 

But allow me tell you about this conscience that is hospitalized when I read stories of these victims that only remain in the papers as these young women are stereotyped by the public eyes.
No justice, and no penalty for the Guilty as they are raping these kids in the name of "being supportive". So let social media carries it with hashtags and open eyes as the government sit back and listen to stories when young girls are hurting and bleeding while they are still being victimized by the guilty at a cost of a dollar campaign.

These criminals have masterminded the act of "Rape", they barely use force so they prey on young women whose "self- esteem" is low and they use their "influences" in the name of "Assistances".
Some come with cash to liberate their evil deeds because they are in lead, so they throw out opportunities especially for schooling to attract these young teens to misuse them while they labelled them "mentees".

They slipped their hands in private places that belong to these women who are far from their ages, these are men with professional experiences who come to take away our young girls innocence.

Today, allow me paint you a picture of my pain as I speak of things that happened since 2009 within one Charity Agency. As it proposes hope for girls who sleep between open walls and doors specifically for those whose hands cannot touch the tips of opportunities in our impoverished communities.

In 2018, after nine years of pains and sufferings, after raping girls at the age of eleven, our actions and predictions are still being discussed on social media while the victims are deeply victimized due to our failure to take proper actions and penalize those who commit these crimes right in our eyes..

So we play "Posts and Commentings" while the parents of these raped children are somehow contributing to these circumstances.

Be patient as I dive into our justice system, my people, I hold your foot. Your let me talk about this thing because it's paining me badly and I will not shullor until I tell you I tire with it oh.

You see, this justice system needs to be workable when issues like these arise just like the hope of those young girls Mcintosh Johnson misuseD and abuseD. I hate the fact that I am mad and my anger is in my pen, so sorry I have to hold this ink to speak of justice because I do not want society to feel my fist. 

Katie Meyler, you claimed you knew of this atrocity since 2014, I doubt this because you are the founder and should have been connected to these girls who were molested and misled by your friend and partner for years.

But give me a minute to quote what you said; you made promises "to provide HIV tests" for those girls as if you didn't question yourself.

How dare you put on humanitarian face and allow darkness reign on your lips?
It is as if HIV test results are now the measure between "dead" and "alive" and I know that you know this is true. Apparently you must have done it too.

I wonder what those beautiful kids will say to their children when they mention how your services give them a history that they are too afraid to share...

They handed out their trust when you give them your words, these are teenagers and it pains me to see them bleeding that an organization who came to educate them kill them because to rape them is also to take away their lives, I swear.

Is this the humanity you preach when you let your ink bleed as you write proposals for money? It feels like my heart is big for my chest, so these things are settling on my tongue and I can taste the sourness. I wish justice is he who sees and feels to take steps the court system in Liberia is slowly wanting to touch.

I may not read out loud this sad piece to your aggressiveness but in these lines I have planted regrets.

I need justice for those Mr. Johnson had raped, I do not care about your platform or what you want to say. Fancy words will not do me well so I need this Government too to speak for us. I am tired seeing the guilty in public while the victims are publicly disgraced.

Monsters no longer exist in fairy tales because they resemble our future, a platform like "More than Me" is good enough to give us hope but why was the mission and vision different from your actions?

Kaytie, tell me!

I know we all run for opportunities and greener pastures, but please stop hurting our girls and abusing us. We are not the cause of the wars we have fought to pay such a price like death.

Your rendered assistances to our girls should not allow you take advantage of them, do not misuse them because you want to help them, and do not hurt them because you feed them. This exploitation was not an expectation when you presented your platform to Liberia, so when you come in the name of charity, live by the core ethics and give back to humanity.

"What more is left to fear"? - A question I keep asking myself.

Must I fear the Humanitarians, the justice system or should we fear the fear of asking for help?

I am just a rebel with an ink and this rebellion has just begun.

©️Native Poet