《10》

Omg.! Omg.! I cant believe its our 10th shot already.! Thank u so much for all ur bucketful of Love for this Series.! This one is dedicated to all of you.!

I wont deny that it was a total experimental Series from my side, and i am filled with overwhelmness about its liking and acceptance. Its another World feeling to know that almost all my ideas are being liked, loved and appreciated.! You guys are legend.! ❤

So, lets continue with more Cuteness and Naughtiness.! 😎

______________________________________

~10~

You dont care for me anymore.!

Ofho, Neil.! Stop it.!

Its been two hours, since i am back from my super thrilling and tiring work, and you are all too engrossed in arranging your wardrobe.

Just 2 more minutes and i'l be done.

Avni.!!! I have been hovering around you since forever now, only to hear your 2 more minutes. You didnt even smile at me or gave me my coffee and evening snacks.

Aww, My grown-up-kid is getting all cranky, huh.? How much of my attention you want.!!!

All of it, at all the time.!

Then, gimme 5 minutes to sort this out, then i'l be all yours.

But.. but.. you.. you just said 2 minutes.!

Wait... did you just hide something in that forbidden drawer of yours.? Avni.??

NOO.!! No, i mean why would i hide.! Its just old stuff, i am discarding.

Old stuff haa.!!!?? Along with a nervous smile.! Something is definately fishy.!

Neil, I am warning you.! No... Move.. you cant just... Its my personal stuff.! Neil.!!!

A SEE-THROUGH LINGERIE.!!!!!!

Ughhh.

Was this sexy-thing lying here in our closet from all these time.? Without a trace of hint to me.?

More or less...

Damn you Wifey.! Its such a turn-on.!!!
How about we shake the dirt off it tonight.? Or maybe NOW.?

Neiilll.!!!
Werent you like.. cranky, just few minutes ago.?

Only You can switch my mood faster than a blink.!

Single-track Mind.!

______________________________________

So, How was it.?

Accha, i want some genuine feedbacks on one particular point.! Are AvNeil convos appearing to be alike/repetative/along those lines.?

Do tell me about this one.!

Love
Riya