“I took the latter.” She added. Melissa smiled at her and touched her hand which was resting at the table. “I am happy for you guys; amidst everything your love for each other is truly inspiring.” Her friend seriously and sincerely uttered to her.

She smiled at her friend, touched by what she just said and mouthed her heartfelt thank you. Melissa smiled and easily moved on to another topic which was her newest boy toy.

Sarah was laughing at her friend’s story regarding her newest conquest when Melissa suddenly stop talking.

“Hey, what happened to you? Bakit huminto ka sa kakadaldal?” She asked Melissa curiously. Melissa was speechless for a nick of time. “Sars don’t turn your back.  The resto have new arrivals and I am sure you wouldn’t like who they are.” She cautiously and mysteriously exclaimed to her.

Sarah was tempted to turn her head to see the new arrivals as her back was facing the restaurant’s open entrance and decided against it.

“Why who are they?” She curiously asked Melissa, her eyes a bit wary. Melissa leaned forward to her and whispered. “Iza and Jake are seated at the far end of the resto, they are with the one and only Ricky Lo.” She whispered to her as she referred to the Philippines most respected Entertainment and Society journalist.

Sarah gasped for air and tried to lower head in an act to avoid to be notice by the said group. “Don’t worry I don’t think they have notice you yet. They were highly engrossed in their chat as they entered earlier.” Melissa added upon seeing her uneasiness.

Sarah was busy trying not to be notice when their orders arrive. Melissa was obviously fidgeting at her seat and somewhat anticipating a scene when Sarah’s bodyguard discreetly approached them. He kneeled beside Sarah for him not to be noticed.

“Mam, I saw the group coming and informed Mr. Anderson of the detail. He is on his way to fetch you mam. He instructed me to tell you not to leave the restaurant until he arrives. Try niyo na lang daw po na huwag makita ng grupo na kakarating lang.” Her bodyguard whispered to them. She nodded at him to indicate that she understood his and her husband’s instruction. He then bowed at them and discreetly exited the restaurant.

“Oh gosh, this is not happening.” Melissa nervously hissed at her. “Bakit pa siya pupunta dito, sigurado makikita siya and that would be a scene.” Melissa tensely told her.

“You know my husband Mel, he is overly protective pag bigla kasi tayong umalis at tumayo siguradong makikita tayo at least pag nandito siya, he can protect us.” She calmly explained to her friend as she pulled out her sunglasses from her purse and discretely wore it to cover her eyes.

“It will help me not to be notice.” She whispered to her as she pointed to her sunglass. Melissa nodded and started with her salad.

They were at the middle of their meal when her bodyguard discreetly approached them again. He again kneeled beside her and whispered.

“Mam, I think the group noticed you already, some reporters are on their way here. Mr. Anderson is already in the vicinity with his security team to fetch you. I think the group is waiting for his arrival before they'll make a scene. I already informed your husband of my analysis and he instructed me to look after you from here until he arrives.” Don explained to her.

Sarah nodded at him and lowered her head even more. She noticed, her friend put her fork down to her plate as she nervously covered one side of her face. “Gosh, I did not expect this.” She whispered to her as she tried to sip on her lemonade with her other hand.

“Mel, keep calm. Ge, will be here in a minute.” She encouraged her as she herself tried to calm down.

“Ge, make it fast, please.” She whispered silently as she tried to finish her meal.