Chapter 9

It's been a few months since Crystal and Artemis left the S.P.D. to be left alone, no one knows where her home is and pray there safe. Cruger has been more striker on training than ever since they left but with yesterday's alien old wounds will be open and the past will come to the surface.
(Crystal's pov)
Me and Artemis were wearing our cloaks into the city when I had a sharp pain in my chest, she cried out to me but I told her I was ok. Soon we made it to the mountains to summon a portal open back to the enhanced forest when I saw a semi truck and trailer pull up and I saw someone at the bottom of the cliff yelling at someone to come out.
(Artemis's pov)
After the growth spell from mothers friend I'm able to help her in training and learning new spells and fighting. But when we heard the person's voice mother froze and said, "No he can't face him." I was confused until the ground shook and we saw an explosion where the unknown male was, mother jumped and down the cliff and landed in front of the male that looked like me and said, "Benagg this ends here you took my closest friend away and there people now face the furry of a ranger!" And she threw her cloak off and said, "S.P.D. emergency (after morphing) 101 Silver Wolf ranger!"
(Cruger's pov)
I was shocked and said, "Crystal no..(groans) Run," She looked at me from the side and said, "No last time I followed your orders I lost my best friend to this ugly and also my heart." And she charged at him but half way he got her wounded but she looked up after she unmorphed and said, "I'm sorry," and she looked pasted me and said, "Artemis do it!" And I looked back and saw another cloaked figure and they held there hand out and said, "Place the barrier of my friends to keep them safe for the wolf shifter."