10. As a Brother, As a Family

ابدأ من البداية

"Maybe you should not used a nun as a sacrificial and not making me as an enemy, that would be great", said Ryusei.

"You know what? Lets finish this. *batman voice* you want me, here i am...", said Ryusei. Kalawarner point his finger to Ryusei and charge at him. Ryusei charge at Kalawarner and they began to fight.

She is a Hard Smash Hazard. Careful, Ryusei. He is strong!

"I know!", shout Ryusei.

Ryusei punch Kalawarner but she only skid a bit.

Ryusei summon Drill Crusher and start slashing Kalawarner. Ryusei then pull the lever on the sword as it glow.

"I have Shining Build Can", thought Ryusei.

For now, lets use that!

"Ok then!", think Ryusei.

Ryusei pull out CrossZBuild Can and activate it.

*Rabbit Dragon Shining!*

He insert it into his Build Driver as he rotate the crank.

*Are you ready?!*

Ryusei : Henshin!

*Be The One, Shining Build! Ye-Yeaaay!*

Ryusei clad in his Shining Build form as he then charge toward Kalawarner and use Drill Crusher to slash her using the speed to attack her in every corner

Kalawarner has hard time to catch Shining CrossZ speed. Then, "there!!", Kalawarner use the light spear at Ryusei and it hit him. "Uaaaaagh", Ryusei yell in pain as he fell backward. Kalawarner use this chance to charge at him and stomp on him multiple time.

"This is what i feel, kamen rider!!", shout Kalawarner. Ryusei hold Kalawarner feet as he groan in pain.

"This is the end!!", shout Kalawarner.

Ryusei!! Get up!! You will not lost!! Not infront of your brother! Ryusei!

Ryusei yell a war cry as he kick Kalawarner and get up.

"Hang on, guys!! I will save all of you!!!", shout Ryusei.

"Nii-san..."

"Ryu nii-sama..."

"Ryusei-senpai...",

"Ryu-senpai..."

Ryusei pull out Hazard Trigger. "Lets begin the experiment, shall we?", ask Ryusei.

'Hazard On! Overflow'

A loop music sound activate in the driver as Ryusei push the Hazard Trigger button then he rotate the crank which earn an electric shock at his body.

Ryusei! If you keep doing it, your body will not gonna take it!!

"Keep going!!", shout Ryusei as more electrick shock.

"What are you doing, try to kill yourself?!", Kalawarner charge at him.

"Oraaaaaaaa!!!!!", a gold and silver with black lightning aura manifest at Ryusei body as red and blue pipes appear.

"Build Up!", shout Ryusei.

Ryusei now clad in Hazard form with Shining Build armor as he let out out his war cry as large gold and silver aura manifest and form a shockwave

And his hazard level is increasing more!! Don't tell me...he manage fully utilize the Hazard Trigger?

At the shadow, Kille Burst is spectating the fight. "Hazard Level 5.9...interesting...", he said.

Kalawarner then charge at Ryusei and slash him with his wing but Ryusei still stand as he punch Kalawarner which sent her flying backward. Ryusei walk towards Kalawarner again, which he counter Kalawarner attack and punch repeatedly at Kalawarner's abdomen.

"What the?! How are you this strong!!", shout Kalawarner. "That is none of your business, and go to hell...no pun intended here", said Ryusei as he rotate a crank.

'Ready Go! Hazard Shining Finish'

A gold and silver energy wirh black lightning appears as a energy coming out from the driver as Ryusei jumps and perform rider kick towards Kalawarner. "Haaaaaaaaa", yell Ryusei.

The kick hit Kalawarner as she sent to the wall. "Uaaaaaagh", yell Kalawarner. Ryusei land safely.

He did not waste time as he untie, Issei, Asia, Kiba and Koneko.

"Are you guys alright..?", ask Ryusei. "We're fine, nii-san. Thanks-",

"Not yet....i will make my superior acknowledge me!! Kokabiel-sama...will-",

This girl is really tough! As expected from fallen angel,

Issei, Kiba, Koneko and Ryusei ready as Asia hide behind their back.

Then,

'Vanishing Finish!!'

A rider kick from out of nowhere hit Kalawarner and this time manage to destroy her.

Who?

Behind that dust, and blue compound eyes  shines and blue and silver armor figure come out which make Ryusei shock.

"Another Cross Z...?", think Ryusei.

-End Of Chapter 11-

-End Of Chapter 11-