,,Wow! Travis these are beautiful! I've never seen flowers like this before." He looked at me suprised. ,,Really? How?"
,,I live in the darkest place of the fairy tale land. Only thorns grow there.", I explained to him. ,,Oh. Anyways, I.. I wanted to ask you... I-If ... if you... want t-to" he gulped.
,,I wanted to ask if you want to go to the ball with me."

What?

,,Are you serious?" I just wanted to scream yes, but all of this felt more like a dream.
,,Well... You don't have to.. At least I can say  that I gave it a try." He turned around.
,,Where do you think your going? Of course I want to!" The way I said it, I must have sounded quite angry, but Travis seemed happy anyways.

(3rd pov)

,,Really? I thought you would say no.", he said smiling. ,,Why would I do that?"
He just kept smiling. As quick as the conversation started, it ended, because of Rose pulling you into the classroom.
,,Rose! What the crow?" She looked like she had a rainbow for breakfast. ,,Travis asked you on a date! For real this time!"
Joy just laughed at that. ,,Rose, you seem more excited about her date than yours."
Astoria explained that Hawk asked Rose out.

Right after that, Vicky came to you and the others. ,,Hey (Y/N), Cyrus want's to go to the ball with you.", she said while dragging her cousin along. ,,Do I?" Vicky just glared at him for that. ,,Um... Actually, I already have a date for the ball. I'm going with Travis."
Her face was priceless. ,,What?! Why would you do that? Are you nothing like your grandmother?"

,,First, I'm doing that because I enjoy spending time with Travis. Second, no I'm not like my grandma." Vicky was about to say something again, but I interrupted her. ,,Vicky, do I have to sneeze again? Go away." Vicky got scared and went away, unfortunately she left Cyrus behind. He just stood there doing nothing. The rest of the day went flawless. You went home and right to your room.

,,Ok. The ball is tomorrow. I need to find a perfect outfit." You thought for a while, but could't think of anything. Then you gave up. You turned around to your bed, where all the crows sat, watching you. ,,Please help me! I can't find anything and the ball is tomorrow." The crows looked at each other before flying to your wardrobe. They croaked a little bit, like they were talking about what to choose. You just sat there and watched.

Soon, the crows were done choosing your outfit: