Chapter 1

(Crystal's pov)
I was sitting on a stack of wooden pallets when I heard the vehicles of the S.P.D. cadets and hit the trash can letting Z and Jack know time to go. They nod and we ran to our tempera house, once we got there Jack was tell Z one more job but I went to my room to get some sleep. But when I got inside my room I saw my sword and looked away and said, "Why can't I forget about you Doggie." And I laid down and covered my eyes with my arm.
(Jack's pov)
Me and Z quietly left the house and went to steal one more time and give to the poor, but once we got down the S.P.D. cadets told us to freeze. We got ready to fight when the blue one told us he had something to capture us, and everything was dark till I saw me and Z facing giant cadets.
(Z's pov)
They were about to take us to jail when we heard, "Hey let them go!" And I could see Angel, she grabbed her trench coat and mask and threw them off revealing herself for the first time to us. She glared at him and said,"manibus meis(to my hand)" And we were ripped out of his hand and now in hers and she held her other hand over us and a sliver glow appeared and she said, "Release." And we were free from the card but she threw a fire ball at the three and looked at us and said, "RUN!" And we took off running as metal alien things appeared and started fighting the three back there.
**************************************
Else where at S.P.D. base
(??????'s pov)
The alarms went off for an attack and I ran to the monitors and saw my cadets fighting but they were being out numbered, I was about to send in a team when I heard, "Enough GO MYSTICAL SOURCE, MYSTIC FORCE SHADOW WOLF KNIGHT DEFENDER OF HEART!"