spooky scary scenarios

Start from the beginning

"Arthur? Arthur, are you in your magic room again?"
You were wandering around the house with a steaming cup of tea in your hands trying to look for your British lover. He had said good morning to you when you woke up but you hadn't seen him since then and you were beginning to worry.
You decided that he was, most likely, in his magic room, so you switched up your route and headed towards it. As you approached the door, you heard some curses and muffled yelling- making you even more concerned.
"Arthur? Are you okay? Can I come in?" You called through the door, and all noise stopped.
"Love? What are you...is there something wrong?" He asked hoarsely, not opening the door. "Perhaps it can wait? I'm a little busy."
Your eyebrows furrowed. Why something be wrong with you? You're not the one who holed themselves up in their magic room.
"What? Arthur I'm fine- but from the sounds of it, you aren't. I'm coming in."
"Wait! No, love, don't op-!" Arthur's cry was cut off by you opening the door and a ball of green light hitting you in the chest, making everything go black.
—skipperoni—
You felt cool water dripping onto your cheeks and felt the texture of a flannel of your forehead as you woke up.
You opened your eyes and glared up at the ceiling. Nothing good ever came from being hit with one of Arthur's spells- you had seen the results when Francis was struck with one in a meeting.
You forced yourself off of the bed and wobbled over to the mirror. You stared at your reflection with contempt and the red tail you now sported curled around your waist. The horns that sprouted from your head were sharp and curled and glinted dangerously in the low light of the bedroom.
The creak of the door alerted you to Arthur's attempt of entering the room. You turned to face him and he flinched under your glare.
"H-Hello love, how..how are you feeling?" Arthur asked carefully, hands clasped tightly in front of him.
"How long will they last?" You demanded and he gulped.
"A-About a month."
You sighed deeply, closing your eyes.
"You're lucky I love you."
388

France- Spooky Treats

"Mom Cherie, you pass zhe icing s'il vous plaît?""Sure thing, Frenchie!" You passed the orange cookie icing over to your french boyfriend before continuing to ice the witch shaped cookie you had in front of you

"Sure thing, Frenchie!"
You passed the orange cookie icing over to your french boyfriend before continuing to ice the witch shaped cookie you had in front of you.
You two had spent the whole afternoon baking different baked goods for the young trick or treaters that would be knocking on your door later.
Two long arms wrapped around your waist and a scruffy chin nestled into your shoulder as Francis hugged you tightly.
"Zhat looks good, cher. I can see you have a... real talent." His voice dropped a few octaves and he pressed a kiss to your exposed neck.
"Y-You know Francis, if you carry on like this, we'll never finish." You stuttered out, and you felt him smirk.
"Well, mon cher, I'll certainly finish."
Your eyes widened and you dropped the tube of green icing in your hand. You heard Francis chuckle and remove himself from you and continue icing cookies nonchalantly.
"Ohonhon, (Name), such dirty thoughts in your mind. I only meant zhat I would finish making zhe cookies. Alzhough, if you want, I can make zhe ozher happen~" He sang out teasingly, as he began to ice a pumpkin.
You narrowed your eyes and huffed angrily. You stepped further away from Francis to continue icing your cookies and you felt his eyes on you.
"Mon cher, you're not..angry with me, are you? It was only a little joke, non?" Francis chuckled and you huffed again.
"Zhe silent treatment? Really?"
You ignored him and stalked over to opposite countertop where a bowl of white royal icing was. An evil thought entered your mind and you smirked mentally.
Carrying the bowl back over to the cookies, you noticed Francis watching you from the corner of his eyes. You dipped a pinky into the icing and tasted it, humming in approval.
You licked your finger clean of icing, and watched as Francis dropped everything in his hands- mouth agape. Checkmate, Frenchie.
333